Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Know Dylan McGeouch that plays for Rangers under 19's , played with him aswell

He's a pure tim aswell. :anguish:

We got him from Celtic (tu)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lived near Central Park (where Argyle's stadium is) I used to go running with ex-Rangers Lee Martin (he was at Argyle for a while, never worked out for him though). Top notch guy, was delighted when he heard I was a Bear and built up quite a rapport with the guy whilst he was down here

Was at school with Ross and Ian Campbell, both at Forfar.

Wee Paul McQuade at Cowdenbeath was the year below me at school.

Stevie Kirk takes our football team's training sessions every couple of weeks. Coming to play for us next year so is Eric Archibald.

Drink in Wullie Johnstones pub called the Port Brae in Kirkcaldy. Always get a good crack with him.

Was on great terms with big Marvin Andrews when he was with the Rovers, used to come in to the sports shop i worked in to buy boots. Was alright when he first signed for the Rangers, gave me a signed top from the whole squad from helicopter sunday year for my birthday present. Then the sports shop shut and he became a fucking Cunt!

I personally helped bathing Bojan Djordjic in the fountain on the local square when I graduated 9th grade and him 7th. Tradition. But it didn't mean he liked it much, but in he went.

Sounds like some Celtic initiation ceremony :lol:

I used to work with Kenny Watson really nice guy. He played with Rangers in the late 70's I am sure. Not a first team regular though. Maybe some older bears can shed some light.

do you work with hf? I worked with him on a couple of jobs. Really nice guy and quite laid back

Scott Morrison.

Used to play for Aberdeen and Dunfermline, not sure where he is now.

His wife comes from the village I stay, and I've seen him and spoke to him a few times. He's quite a fine guy, actually.

Emma? She went to school with one of my best mates. Scott also sorted us out with tickets for Durrant's one and only game in charge...

Think so.

I'm not too sure if she is actually from here originally, but her ma stays here.

I went to school with Ricky Gillies ex-st mirren player, Jamie Mcallister was a paper boy in ma shop!

Fucking hell mate, did you go to Eastwood High?

I went to Eastwood as well :) I had Ricky Gillies' old maths textbook in 3rd year he'd menchied all over. Didn't Allan Johnston go to Eastwood too? The bird from Trainspotting also went there buty obviously she's not a footballer :BELM:

The bird from trainspotting didnt go to eastwood, I was Mearns primary with her I think she went to Mearns Castle

I went to Mearns Primary aswell! :pipe:

Stevie Kirk takes our football team's training sessions every couple of weeks. Coming to play for us next year so is Eric Archibald.

Drink in Wullie Johnstones pub called the Port Brae in Kirkcaldy. Always get a good crack with him.

Was on great terms with big Marvin Andrews when he was with the Rovers, used to come in to the sports shop i worked in to buy boots. Was alright when he first signed for the Rangers, gave me a signed top from the whole squad from helicopter sunday year for my birthday present. Then the sports shop shut and he became a fucking Cunt!

Why did he become a c*nt? <cr>

Know young Steve Saunders through a friend, he was out with us last week in Common actually. Good Rangers boy played alot for Motherwell this season at RB though he prefers CB.

Lived round the corner from Derek and Darren Young and always had a kick about with them when i was younger. Also know James Evans who used to be at Bolton youth and was a Scotland youth international, last pro club he played for was Alloa think he plays Junior Football now.

Know young Steve Saunders through a friend, he was out with us last week in Common actually. Good Rangers boy played alot for Motherwell this season at RB though he prefers CB.

Lived round the corner from Derek and Darren Young and always had a kick about with them when i was younger. Also know James Evans who used to be at Bolton youth and was a Scotland youth international, last pro club he played for was Alloa think he plays Junior Football now.

My ex girlfriend's big sister was engaged to Stevie's late big brother!

Why did he become a c*nt? <cr>

When he went to Livingston from Rovers he was bearable but then the move to Rangers came along, he was dick. Cruising down the prom in his big 4x4. Would walk in to the same few clubs acting like the big time charlie, expecting everyone to be in awe of him, he was cunt!

Use to play football with Cammy McDonald (Livingston) he's a CB and plays in the first team :D

I also use to deliver papers to his house :)

He's a right Rangers man!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Use to play football with Cammy McDonald (Livingston) he's a CB and plays in the first team :D

Johnny Drama :praise: :praise:

Johnny Drama :praise: :praise:

Ha Ha he's fucking brilliant!

I personally helped bathing Bojan Djordjic in the fountain on the local square when I graduated 9th grade and him 7th. Tradition. But it didn't mean he liked it much, but in he went.

Sounds like some Celtic initiation ceremony :lol:

Naw, was the tradition in our school, those who finished their last year got those who started school into the fountain, with a lot of soap. Was part of growing up in that area.

My ex girlfriend's big sister was engaged to Stevie's late big brother!

Steven went to my school stays along the road from me aswell.