My trip to Murray Park

Me and my mate went to Murray Park this morning as part of the lucky bluenose prize , what a day.

Walter came in spoke to us , went out watched the players train and we were right next to them. Then after that Sandy Jardine took us a tour and what a place it is ! the players are spoiled. Sandy pulled my mate up for having his hands in his pockets 'Your at Rangers football club hands out of your pockets its not lennoxtown your at'

After the tour we went and waited on all the players coming out to get some photos and autographs , every one of them happy to do that , mosdt of them stopped for a wee chat and had a laugh :D Got them all to sign a wee book with all their photos in it.

Got a free Rangers tie aswell as part of it in a lucky bag lol.

It was a great experience !

It's a good idea what they have done inside aswell , the youth teams and the first team are separated with the first teams area being better than the youths. It's to give the youths something to aim for , Sandy said Danny Wilson and Fleck moved there stuff up recently. Then the teams train on different sides of the complex.

Jardines qoute is a very british thing. The British forces hav got a thing about no hands in pockets. Also liked the dig at the end re lennoxtown lol

sounds like u had a cracking day mate. Wish I was there myself

Jardines qoute is a very british thing. The British forces hav got a thing about no hands in pockets. Also liked the dig at the end re lennoxtown lol

sounds like u had a cracking day mate. Wish I was there myself

Aye mate I was telling him to take his hands out before Sandy walked up aswell lol. It was amazing mate honestly , Andrew Little is brand knew aswell. Stopped for about 10minutes talking away , looking through my book , getting a picture then signin my book and talking away :D.

Me and my mate went to Murray Park this morning as part of the lucky bluenose prize , what a day.

Walter came in spoke to us , went out watched the players train and we were right next to them. Then after that Sandy Jardine took us a tour and what a place it is ! the players are spoiled. Sandy pulled my mate up for having his hands in his pockets 'Your at Rangers football club hands out of your pockets its not lennoxtown your at'

After the tour we went and waited on all the players coming out to get some photos and autographs , every one of them happy to do that , mosdt of them stopped for a wee chat and had a laugh :D Got them all to sign a wee book with all their photos in it.

Got a free Rangers tie aswell as part of it in a lucky bag lol.

It was a great experience !

superb mate in your opinion was murrays legacy worth the money and is everything there to bring on the future first teamers in place

It is worth it, no doubt about it. Young players don't know how lucky they are honestly. Lennoxtown isn't a patch on it Sandy said , only ones to rival it are manchester utd and Arsenal's in Britain.