Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Scott-RFC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went Kazakhstan and got to the quarters of the Online World Cup after beating Spain and Argentina and losing to Ireland :anguish: Then got put out by England.

At the moment I'm Senegal and have beaten Holland and Portugal, but got beat by France in the last group game. Earning lots of points with Scotland but maybe I should go better teams as the majority seem to.

I'm now in the Semis of the Online World Cup with Macedonia. Goals galore in my games, beat Turkey 6-5, lost 3-1 to Italy, and drew 4-4 with Columbia. Beat some guy in the last 16, can't remember who, and then faced Spain in the QF. I thought the best I could get was just shut Torres and co. out. I win 6-2, Pandev with 5, and he quits :lol:

Went Algeria and I got knocked out the group stages :(

Lost 2-1 to Slovenia and England, beat USA 3-2, Bougherra was on the scoresheet :wink:

Quite annoying when you can play some lovely stuff but not get the correct results :anguish:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Went Algeria and I got knocked out the group stages :(

Lost 2-1 to Slovenia and England, beat USA 3-2, Bougherra was on the scoresheet :wink:

Quite annoying when you can play some lovely stuff but not get the correct results :anguish:

How's the friend mate?

You don't really have a chance of winning with anyone other than a 5* team, unless you get lucky. I only really face Spain, Brazil, France, Germany and England, but I have a kind of tactic I use. Rather than try and shoot with someone from New Caledonia or something, I chip the keeper. If you hold L2 and press square, I normally score. It's more a cross than a shot, but I'd say 80% of my goals come from it. Try it from just inside the box, and square should be held slightly longer than a tap.

Just a tip :sherlock:

You don't really have a chance of winning with anyone other than a 5* team, unless you get lucky. I only really face Spain, Brazil, France, Germany and England, but I have a kind of tactic I use. Rather than try and shoot with someone from New Caledonia or something, I chip the keeper. If you hold L2 and press square, I normally score. It's more a cross than a shot, but I'd say 80% of my goals come from it. Try it from just inside the box, and square should be held slightly longer than a tap.

Just a tip 10310.gif

Its murder on the online ranked games, England, England, England, Spain, Brazil, Spain were the run of teams i faced. I was sweden, Denmark, greece and Ivory coast! No 1 ever seems to play a team thats ranked the same

Reminds me of FIFA. My default team would be Rangers, so they would go Barca, Chelsea, Real Madrid etc. I would have no chance, so go Liverpool, Inter, a team of equal ability. They just quit, and I'm left looking like that.. :huh:

How do you beat Spain?

Sit deep and counter attack mate. i played some arsehole who went England and played a 3 2 5. Its a fucking joke

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Heskey rooney walcott defoe and crouch up front? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Noop young agbonlahor walcott lennon and rooney, its practically impossible to defend againstanguish.gif

If you like Fifa, definitely get this mate.

It's addictive trying to win the online world cup. If you get Germany you're fucked because Klose is unstoppable.

If you like Fifa, definitely get this mate.

It's addictive trying to win the online world cup. If you get Germany you're fucked because Klose is unstoppable.

The only team I struggle against online is Spain. I just can't cope with Villa and Torres :anguish: Haven't beaten them in normal time in the 2 games I played against them. A 5-5 draw and 4-3 win AET.