RSC Milton, Lambhill and Parkhouse

Oso

Normally I drive to the match and I picked a young bear and bearette at the end of my road out of the goodness of my heart. They said that they know a lot of bears in the area who travel to games but didn't know of an RSC in the area.

Q1. Is there an RSC covering Milton, Lambhill and Parkhouse? (I know Bishopbriggs RSC can get bears from one end of Milton but not Lambhill and Parkhouse)

Q2. Is there demand for a bus?

This was also posted in the Travel section.

I was a member of the posso bus for the last 5 year mate, bus had to fold last season as there wasnt enough members, never been a bus from milton as far as i know, always been the one that left the masonic in Posso.

I dont realy know about demand though as when the bus ran it was always say the usual 15+ members wae the rest non members, used to get a few boys from milton and springburn but too many people just happy to get the 54 over to Ibrox.

Probably the only bus this neck of the woods were u could take a much swally on as you wanted and still struggled to keep the numbers up even though it was advertised in all the usual places.

I was a member of the posso bus for the last 5 year mate, bus had to fold last season as there wasnt enough members, never been a bus from milton as far as i know, always been the one that left the masonic in Posso.

I dont realy know about demand though as when the bus ran it was always say the usual 15+ members wae the rest non members, used to get a few boys from milton and springburn but too many people just happy to get the 54 over to Ibrox.

Probably the only bus this neck of the woods were u could take a much swally on as you wanted and still struggled to keep the numbers up even though it was advertised in all the usual places.

Posted that in the RSC section, I remembered you saying that way back about that. Crying shame about the bus, much better to go to the game with like minded people and I cant believe people would get the public bus than go with fellow Gers.

Sorry to hear that mate. We used to pick up from there before the Masonic started running its own bus.

That's the problem with the 54 being so handy for fans in that area, but you'd have hoped they'd rather go to the game with fellow Bears and support their local RSC.

Aye i mind that mate, wis that the one fae the crow ?

see to be honest i still have a feelin that it will start up again at some point as its done it a few times threw the years but alot of the guys i went with for years have just chucked the games all together in the last 2 seasons.

Oso if you wanty know any more PM me as im still good pals with the guy who ran it and the rest of the committee.

I think and I stress the word think, that there is a 'sandbank loyal' which wud be the maryhill area, not too far from lambhill if that helps u any bud. Mite be a possibilty for u mate?

You are right.

Theres a bus every game too.

Sandbank Loyal RSC WATP

Aye i mind that mate, wis that the one fae the crow ?

see to be honest i still have a feelin that it will start up again at some point as its done it a few times threw the years but alot of the guys i went with for years have just chucked the games all together in the last 2 seasons.

Oso if you wanty know any more PM me as im still good pals with the guy who ran it and the rest of the committee.

Yeah mate, that's the one. (tu)

Hope it does start again.