John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

Thank fuck we have seen sense and started the clear out.

Won't forget the Europa run and some amazing nights at Ibrox but its the right time to move on, now we just need Gerrard to stop fucking around and buy Tav and Goldson.

If it is the case that he is indeed going there I wish him well and hope it works out for him.

I am a bit surprised he's going there though as Turkey has not been a place where British players normally do well or settle, I am pretty certain that he could have got a decent level English team.

Just now, rbt1548 said:

If it is the case that he is indeed going there I wish him well and hope it works out for him.

I am a bit surprised he's going there though as Turkey has not been a place where British players normally do well or settle, I am pretty certain that he could have got a decent level English team.

He's about to be on the wrong side of 30, has been a mixed bag at Rangers and his agent is reportedly asking for £40k a week

I don't think he could have got a decent level English team. As soon as you get outside of the top 5-6 in the Championship nobody is paying that these days

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kind of contradicts what Clement just said in the press conference.

If that is true, will his mind be in the right place for the last six games?

It normally isn't at this stage of the season anyway

59 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Btw this guy claims it's both Lundstram and Barisic going there :lol:

Sabuncuoğlu is generally very reliable when it comes to Turkish football, pretty sure he was the first to say Kent was off to Fenerbahce.

Can’t say I’ll miss him much, he was the same at us as he was at Sheffield United - very good for a couple of short spells and distinctly average the rest of the time. Not really good enough for the wages we spunked on him.

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He’s going for a wage packet he probably won’t even get. :lol:

On 19/04/2024 at 17:42, blaudrup said:

He could 'ostracized-in-the-Trabzonspor-reserve-team-in-an-unpaid-wages-dispute-before-taking-a-free-transfer-to-Plymouth' for fun in Turkey.

Agree :lol: