Kevin Thomson

KERRZO

That boy must have been tearing his hair out watching the duo of Edu & McCulloch offer absolutely zero in the middle of the park tonight. Both sit far to deep and offer nothing going forward. Thomson got on in 92 minutes and drove forward more than the other did the whole game. More worrying is that Walter never changed it up at any point. Thomson must start on Sunday!!!

Couldnt agree more.

Watching Barry Back pass, I mean Lee Mcculloch tonight must have been torture.

Thomson got 2 mins and managed to break up 2 attacks, intercept a pass and set up a chance for Novo.

He has to start on Sunday.

Thomson did more in his warm-up than Edu and McCulloch did all game!

Thomson was up and down the line all night warming up, whilst Edu and the pretender tried to play football, which they did not manage to do.

Edu and Thomson are regularly dropped for each other after one bad game.

McCulloch's just untouchable. There's very, very few things wrong with Smith's style, but the McCulloch situation sums up one of his main downfalls.

I agree, 100%. KT has been immense this second half of the season, he really has. In terms of improvement, I really couldn't find anyone better at the club. (obviously the likes of Davis and Boogie have always been great, I expect that from them!)