*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he'll be fit to play all of Algeria's group games at the World Cup :rolleyes:

I have no doubts this will be the case, some are saying he's fit and able to play for us the now. :sherlock:

Aye, seen your post mate. If that's true, it appears like we make too many of those deals. We did it with Michael Ball and I'm sure there have been a few others.

But he'll be fit to play all of Algeria's group games at the World Cup :rolleyes:

I have no doubts this will be the case, some are saying he's fit and able to play for us the now. :sherlock:

Aye, seen your post mate. If that's true, it appears like we make too many of those deals. We did it with Michael Ball and I'm sure there have been a few others.

And Thomas Buffel.

My concern is if he does have this clause, and money is still tight next season which is looking likely. We'll be ready to cash in on him come the summer.

To be fair of any other striker hadn't scored since Feb 10th then we would normally all be on his back and delighted if Smith eventually opted to leave them out.

Boyd shouldn't be regarded as untouchable because of his overall record.

He's in horrible form and his mind is clearly elsewhere.