Rangers most over-rated and under-rated

Scott-RFC

Over-rated - John Spencer - was always being held as the great new star, similar to how young Fleck is now. I hope Fleck turns out much better than Spencer did

Under-rated - I always liked the guy and thought he never got any credit - Erik Bo Andersen - had a fantastic strike rate but for some reason never caught on.

addendum to my last reply - my new most under-rated player is Kevin Drinkell - wasnt fast, wasnt overly skillful, wasnt superb in the air, but worked his socks off in every single game he played for us and was a very effective player for us.

Under-rated - Definitely agree about Tugay. Would also like to throw Alex Cleland's name into the hat. He was solid for us on the right at a time when that was a problem position for us. Top pro too.

Alan McLaren too - had problems with injury but I thought him and Gough were a great partnership for a while.

Jonatan Johansson - was he under-rated or did he just not play as well for us as he did in spells for Charlton?

Over-rated - Andrei Kanchelskis. Over-priced, decent player but not much more. Scored a couple of crackers though

Of the current squad i'd have to say the initial reaction to Lee Martin must put him high up the over rated charts.

Long term I'd go for Lorenzo Amoruso - lots of blue tinited specs these days about him - he was rotten most of the time.

As for current under-rated Hemdani is the obvious choice, though Svensson is worthy of consideration

Long term I'd go for John Brown - IMO the only one who really partnered Gough well.

Over - Craig Moore. (prob gonna take a slap or two for this, but i didnt think he was anything too great)

Under - Tugay

I thought him a very decent defender, nothing spectacular, but formed a good partnership with Amo. I know a lot of tims were glad he moved on.

Most over-rated- Barry Ferguson. I know he is playing well but he stands out in a bad gers team and he didnt het the nickname Barry Square Baw for nothin.

Most under-rated- Shota Arvelardze. Still bangin them in for AZ, why the hell did we get rid of him??????