Geovanni

hutchy14

A number HSV of players I'd love to see at Rangers; Petric, Boateng, Berg, Jansen, Aogo, Ze Roberto, Elia, Trochowski, Demel, Castelen, Ruuuuuuud, and the best of all... Jonathan Pitroipa ( :praise: ).

Pitroipa is something we miss big time, someone to run at players and who can counter at pace. Not got the best left foot in the world but atleast he trys to shoot from outside the box. Wouldnt mind looking in to getting Elia for a season or 6 month loan. a great young talent, broke many scottish hearts when he scored that goal at hamdump.

A number HSV of players I'd love to see at Rangers; Petric, Boateng, Berg, Jansen, Aogo, Ze Roberto, Elia, Trochowski, Demel, Castelen, Ruuuuuuud, and the best of all... Jonathan Pitroipa ( :praise: ).

:lol: Just a few then!!!

Would take the fans as well!!! :D (nothing against our own fans you understand, but take them in a new 90,000 stadium!!!)

:lol: Just a few then!!!

Would take the fans as well!!! :D (nothing against our own fans you understand, but take them in a new 90,000 stadium!!!)

I'd take the HSH Nordbank atmosphere over the Ibrox atmosphere for every domestic game, bar the celtc match!

id take his brother dos santos barcelonas new wonder boy

Ok Geovanni is a Brazilian playing for Hull, you're think of Geovani, a Mexican who used to play at Barca, now on loan at Galatasaray from Spurs. You're right in that his brother Jonathan dos Santos is looking like a decent player, expect him to start appearing more and more for Barca.

Jonathen dos santos is the son of the great zizinho :praise: and geovani (mexican spurs player) is his half brother :wink:

Really thought Giovani Dos Santos was going to be one of the best in the world a few seasons back but he has completly fallen off the radar, he was on loan to Ipswich at didnt do much there doh in fact I had completly forgot about him until his name was mentioned on this thread lol