Barcelona vs Inter

Mourinho had the measure of Pep from the off. Knew exactly how to set his team up in order to nullify Barca. Genius of a man.

Erm, no he didn't.

It worked out for him, but in the beginning Guardiola beat him to it (It was amazing to follow).

Guardiola says his team will go out in a 3-4-3.

Mourinho takes off Pandev (Who was 'injured') to anticipate on that.

Barcelona line up in a 4-3-3 :lol:

and barca had how many shots on target?????

Barca had 7 shots on target. A further 9 off target and 76% of possession.

There was no tactical masterplan from Mourinho, there was just a well organised team (superbly marshalled by Lucio) making it difficult for the opposition.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "goal" from Bojan should never have stood. The ref got it spot on. Toure had his hand up, and it had an effect on the direction of the ball. Therefore, a foul was rightly awarded. So stop yer whinging. The sprinkler incident show how much "class" FC Barcelona have.

The "goal" from Bojan should never have stood. The ref got it spot on. Toure had his hand up, and it had an effect on the direction of the ball. Therefore, a foul was rightly awarded. So stop yer whinging. The sprinkler incident show how much "class" FC Barcelona have.

:lol: It was a shocking decision by the referee and it makes you wonder when some people see multiple replies of the incident and think the ref got it right.

Poor decision.

was never a hand ball it was smashed at him from 1 yard away at 60 mph how the fuck you meant to get out the way <cr> someone on the bbc even stated that top athletes should have the reactions to get out te way of an object moving at 60-70mph from a yard away :lol: you couldn't make it up tbh.

was never a hand ball it was smashed at him from 1 yard away at 60 mph how the fuck you meant to get out the way <cr> someone on the bbc even stated that top athletes should have the reactions to get out te way of an object moving at 60-70mph from a yard away :lol: you couldn't make it up tbh.

There's only one solution, I believe. Footballers have to cut off their arms. Their reaction times are pathetic.

There's only one solution, I believe. Footballers have to cut off their arms. Their reaction times are pathetic.

I think you may be onto something there , or maybe we should set up tests to improve their reaction times

maybe get a car to drive towards them at 60mph and when its 5 yards away they get to move and if they manage it then the distance is shortened to 4 yards and so on ....

It wouldn't really matter if the handball was accidental the goal should have been chalked off since hitting the hand effected the course the ball took that led to the goal. I'm not convinced it was accidental anyway because he brought his arm across his stomach and the rule is the hand has to be in a natural position for it to be legal.

maybe get a car to drive towards them at 60mph and when its 5 yards away they get to move and if they manage it then the distance is shortened to 4 yards and so on ....

I like this. And if the car hits them they will get a 4 match ban.

If they aint dead.

In all seriousness, I think refs are crap.

I think over the two legs, Inter did more to earn their place in the final and you have to admit they were tactically spot on. At the same time, Barca were unlucky with some key decisions, although the sending off was a joke as well.

IAnyway, 'm glad that Barca had a bit of luck go against them anyway after the ridiculous manner in which they reached the final last year. I agree with Jose when he says Barca have short memories when it comes to refereeing decisions, becuase they would never have won it last year if it wasn't for a poor refereeing performance.

I think over the two legs, Inter did more to earn their place in the final and you have to admit they were tactically spot on. At the same time, Barca were unlucky with some key decisions, although the sending off was a joke as well.

IAnyway, 'm glad that Barca had a bit of luck go against them anyway after the ridiculous manner in which they reached the final last year. I agree with Jose when he says Barca have short memories when it comes to refereeing decisions, becuase they would never have won it last year if it wasn't for a poor refereeing performance.

People seem to forget that Barcelona played the majority of the 2nd half with 10 men after Abidal was sent off for an apparent trip on Anelka. Replay's later proved that Anelka literally tripped himself up when running for the ball.

They also forget that Barcelona had a stone waller denied in Spain in the first leg...