Barcelona vs Inter

Fuck sakes you'd think Jose Mourinho had gone on the park and played Barcelona on his own with the way they are talking about him.

Next to no mention of Lucio organing his defence and dragging them to victory. No mention of Cambiasso playing superbly in the middle of the park. No mention of a world class save that kept Inter in the game from Julio Cesar.

It's always just about Mourinho which is doing his players a massive injustice.

Also no mention of the fact that the Inter players were going to ground with the slightest touch, took ages over goalkicks, and didn't even have a single shot on target. Also let's not forget the disgusting show of malice by Motta. The rules state that his challenge was a red card offence, and his reaction showed a complete lack of dignity on his part. And don't get me started on Mourinho...

His challenge was NEVER a straight red card offence.

That's what the rules say; below the neck and it's a yellow; above it's a red. In any case, he was on a yellow anyway iirc, so would have walked either way.

Sorry Dougie, but brushing your fingers against someone's face by accident when backing in isn't a red card.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sakes you'd think Jose Mourinho had gone on the park and played Barcelona on his own with the way they are talking about him.

Next to no mention of Lucio organing his defence and dragging them to victory. No mention of Cambiasso playing superbly in the middle of the park. No mention of a world class save that kept Inter in the game from Julio Cesar.

Also no mention of the fact that the Inter players were going to ground with the slightest touch, took ages over goalkicks, and didn't even have a single shot on target. Also let's not forget the disgusting show of malice by Motta. The rules state that his challenge was a red card offence, and his reaction showed a complete lack of dignity on his part. And don't get me started on Mourinho...

That's what the rules say; below the neck and it's a yellow; above it's a red. In any case, he was on a yellow anyway iirc, so would have walked either way.

So if theres a raised hand its okay to plant your face in to it to get your opponent sent off? Common sense has to come into this all, that was never a straight red and that scum bag should never wear a barca strip again

Brilliant display from Inter. Done exactly what they had to do.

Busquets = Compulsive cheat

Thing about Barca, they are awesome when everything is going their own way, but when they are struggling they will dive, and moan and cheat. Delighted for Mourinho. Cambiasso was brilliant too, Messi barely had a sniff

Inter deserved to go through. Barca were poor tonight as was the referee. I really think the referee ruined the game, blew his whistle for pretty much everything. The red card was an absolute joke. Barca deserved nothing. I am glad Inter went through and I hope they win the competition.

Theres alot of bitter cunts on here defending a team who ridiculed us after a CL game not so long ago.

Barca are worse than any Italian team out there, and they deserve what the fucking get.

Inter should be getting so much praise for the way they played, and beat, this so called "untouchable" Barcelona team.

Forza Inter.

Had that been an Alex Ferguson team playing as Inter did tonight, it would have been called genius.

So if theres a raised hand its okay to plant your face in to it to get your opponent sent off? Common sense has to come into this all, that was never a straight red and that scum bag should never wear a barca strip again

Are you a bit slow or what ?

So now he planted his face in the hand of Motta ?

:lol:

Even if it was a yellow he would have walked anyway.

Its not even a booking, Busquets should have been booked

Ok mister referee :lol:

When the referee guideline clearly states that raising your hands is a bookable offense then I'm inclined to believe them over you.

I dont give a fuck about the rules tbh, the clowns running football are clueless.

TBH if you think that was a booking you are off your head. Motta put his hand up he touched Busquets and he hit the the deck. That decision ruined the match and decisions like those will ruin the game of football.

TBH if you think that was a booking you are off your head. Motta put his hand up he touched Busquets and he hit the the deck. That decision ruined the match and decisions like those will ruin the game of football.

The magnitude of the match doesn't mean that the rules should be bent or ignored.

In any other match, raising your hands like that would warrant a booking.

Motta was stupid to raise his hands at all in that situation. He was already on a booking and he himself alluded to Barca's tendancy to dive in the press conference before the game.

Basquests didn't help the situation at all, but Motta isn't the helpless victim some are making him out to be.

The magnitude of the match doesn't mean that the rules should be bent or ignored.

Motta was stupid to raise his hands at all in that situation. He was already on a booking and he himself alluded to Barca's tendancy to dive in the press conference before the game.

Basquests didn't help the situation at all, but Motta isn't the helpless victim some are making him out to be.

I don't know mate, just seen it again and it's so soft.

I see it every week. From Lafferty to McCulloch to Drogba to Ballack, everyone does it and I've rarely seen a booking never might a straight red for it.

I don't know mate, just seen it again and it's so soft.

I see it every week. From Lafferty to McCulloch to Drogba to Ballack, everyone does it and I've rarely seen a booking never might a straight red for it.

It does happen all the time with no action, so should it be a booking because Busquets legs collapse?

Wouldnt take the cheating wee prick at Ibrox

I fail to see what Motta did wrong. He raised his hand, he didn't attempt to hit Busquets it was the way anyone would raise their hand to hold off an opponent there was no malice. Tonight's game was a clear indication of how bad the game is getting in terms of contact. The referee destroyed what could have been a decent game.

[1]Theres alot of bitter cunts on here defending a team who ridiculed us after a CL game not so long ago.

[2]Barca are worse than any Italian team out there, and they deserve what the fucking get.

Inter should be getting so much praise for the way they played, and beat, this so called "untouchable" Barcelona team.

Forza Inter.

Point 1, I recall reading that this was infact the work of bitter t@igs trying to stir up shit and Messi only said "we played defensively"

Point 2, doh