Man Utd Fans

hutchy14

Manchester United fans are being urged to boycott the purchase of season tickets to demonstrate their opposition to the ownership of the club by the Glazer family. The Independent Manchester United Supporters' Association has written to its members asking them not to renew their season tickets this summer.

Full Story

I remember hearing a few people say they were wanting to wait off and see what happens with rangers and their situation with ownership etc. I would renew my season ticket no matter who was in charge or who the owner was. The only time i wouldn't renew was if they prices were ott or i couldn't afford it.

What would you do if say the rangers supporters trust asked you to boycott your season ticket?

Not renewing would be shooting ourselves in the foot although Dave King and Douglas Park will probably say it's the best thing to do,

It will suffocate the club and they can buy this famous institution for next to nothing..after the Rangers name has been dragged through the mud.

I've been told that the demand for tickets there's mental? Is there not waiting lists for the season tickets? Couldn't see the place with many empty seats anyway

My mate is 1200th on the list at the moment and has been on the list for 2 years.

Not renewing a Man Utd season ticket is not going to affect the sales of ST Books.

There is waiting lists for them and aall that will happen is that the people who have been waiting on the list will get a season ticket.

All that is going to happen is that people who currently have season tickets will be unable to get tickets for games as they won't renew but the seats will still be sold