• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea for me. Did I just read that OP on a Rangers forum? Fuck me !! <cr>

Why should we like Chelsea?

Don't bring Rangers into it ffs. The fans may get on, but so fuck. They're dirty cheating bastards as a team so fuck them.

Don't bring Rangers into it ffs. The fans may get on, but so fuck. They're dirty cheating bastards as a team so fuck them.

To answer your question: We should't like Chelsea.

Too quick to criticise, obligation to survive

Never questioned anyone's allegiance to any team down south, simply made an observation. Don't bring Rangers into this, its a fucking Rangers forum ya closet.

And this is one of the reasons you will be supporting Liverpool??

I hate Liverpool but want Man United to win the title over Chelsea, so that's why I'll be supporting them.

To answer your question: We should't like Chelsea.

Never questioned anyone's allegiance to any team down south, simply made an observation. Don't bring Rangers into this, its a fucking Rangers forum ya closet.

It might be a Rangers forum, but it's in the general sports section AND you implied that if you support Rangers you should also be supporting Chelsea today...

I hate Liverpool but want Man United to win the title over Chelsea, so that's why I'll be supporting them.

(tu) Fair enough.

I want Chelsea to win as I have them on a coupon.

To answer your question: We shouldn't like Chelsea.

It might be a Rangers forum, but it's in the general sports section AND you implied that if you support Rangers you should also be supporting Chelsea today...

Can you no read or something? So today you'll be supporting a team (Liverpool) that you say you hate. I thank the Lord I'm not you.

To answer your question: We shouldn't like Chelsea.

Can you no read or something? So today you'll be supporting a team (Liverpool) that you say you hate. I thank the Lord I'm not you.

Oh my god. doh

I'll be supporting them because of the outcome it could have on the title race. Fucking hell. doh I thank the Lord I'm not you either if you can't grasp that.