Edinson Cavani(Uruguay)

Yoann Gourcuff(France)

Marek Hamsik(Slovakia)

Gojko Kacar(Serbia)

Milan Jovanovic(Serbia)

Oscar Cardozo(Paraguay)

Gokhan Inler(Switzerland)

Alexis Sanchez(Chile)

Some of those will be unknown to some on here, but these are the players to keep an eye on at the World Cup IMO. Don't be surprised to see some of them join bigger clubs in the summer(I think Jovanovic is going to Liverpool).

Who else should we be looking out for this summer?

Maybe more obvious than some of the others, but Nani's hitting a real run of form just now, and it would be great to see him carry it into the World Cup. Ever Banega, Aleksandr Kolarov, Dominic Adiyah, Edgar Barreto, Gervinho, Nilmar, Diego Perrotti, Pablo Hernandez, Fabian Orellana and Giuseppe Rossi are also all worht keeping an eye on, to mention a few.

Rossi wasn't included in Lippi's 29 man preliminary squad, so he won't be at the World Cup.

Maybe more obvious than some of the others, but Nani's hitting a real run of form just now, and it would be great to see him carry it into the World Cup. Ever Banega, Aleksandr Kolarov, Dominic Adiyah, Edgar Barreto, Gervinho, Nilmar, Diego Perrotti, Pablo Hernandez, Fabian Orellana and Giuseppe Rossi are also all worht keeping an eye on, to mention a few.

Rossi wasn't included in Lippi's 29 man preliminary squad, so he won't be at the World Cup.

Wow, didn't see that...I thought he would make it no problem....

Edit. http://www.football-italia.net/may2l.html What?! No De Rossi?!

Edit. Edit. Just saw there are no Roma/Inter players because of the Cup Final doh

What Inter players would make the squad anyway? :lol:

De Rossi, Perrotta and Totti from Roma?

Milos Krasic is a very good player whenever I've seen him for CSKA, also Lucas Barrios from Dortmund, apparently there's a good chance he'll be called up for Paraguays squad.

I don't think Perotta will be there.

Hoping Totti is.

Also i'd like Toni to go but I doubt he will.

Midfielders: Camoranesi (Juventus), Candreva (Juventus), Cossu (Cagliari), Gattuso (Milan), Marchisio (Juventus), Maggio (Napoli) Montolivo (Fiorentina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pepe (Udinese), Pirlo (Milan)

I can see Maggio, Cossu and Pepe dropping out with De Rossi coming in. That would leave 8 midfielders. Not sure if he'll go with that many, 7 at most I'd say. Candreva would probably be the other to drop out.

I don't think Candreva will drop out tbh.

Lippi seems to really rate him, and he is a Juventus player after all...

Any half decent Juventus player always has a brilliant chance under Lippi.

Look at Legrottaglie...