Bougherra judas?

This Rumour about Bougherra having a clause in his contract is nothing new, it's been doing the rounds for a long while. I've mentioned it a few times over this season.

Has he got one... It personally wouldn't surprise me, but to call him a Judas or slate him in anyway for this is ludicrous.

Would it be ridiculous to slate him from pretending to forget his passport and then really take the piss by not returning on time again from international duty ?

These thing happen, we don't know all the in's and out's of that. We forgave McGregor for his off the field antics after he put in a string of impressive performances on the park, so Bougherra get the same.

But is this another case of dragging up things, and making unjust rumours just cause were bored... :sherlock:

We do know what happened, he chose not to come back on time twice, he totally disrespected the club. Mcgregor has acted an arse off the pitch but it didn't mean he wasn't available for selection. I don't hold any grudges against boogie, i like him as a player but does that mean you can't point out when he took the piss ?

We don't know all the in's and out's, we have a version of a story. Yes, he was unprofessional just like McGregor and we have forgave both of them cause of a string of very good performances on the park.

Some players just need more boundaries, and Walter has seen it all in his both times with us. If he can forgive and forget then that's good enough for me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Bougherra's interview at the POTY awards last night he pretty much says that he will not play again this season.

He goes on to say that we are champions and the manager knows I have to be careful with a WC coming up.

This Rumour about Bougherra having a clause in his contract is nothing new, it's been doing the rounds for a long while. I've mentioned it a few times over this season.

Has he got one... It personally wouldn't surprise me, but to call him a Judas or slate him in anyway for this is ludicrous.

Would it be ridiculous to slate him from pretending to forget his passport and then really take the piss by not returning on time again from international duty ?

I'm sorry, I didn;t know you were aware of Bougherra's thoughts.

Thank you for clearing up the fact he forgot his passport on purpose.

He didn’t forget it all he just didn’t come back…..to do it a second time (when we has already let him stay a bit longer) was beyond a joke……

You don’t need to read his thoughts and you would need to be a gullible idiot to believe anything else happened

If Walter can forgive him, why can't you?

because i make my own mind up about things, it's what adults do.

After watching Bougherra's interview at the POTY awards last night he pretty much says that he will not play again this season.

He goes on to say that we are champions and the manager knows I have to be careful with a WC coming up.

every interview he has he mentions the WC (td) if he doesn't want to play because he wants to be fit for the WC then he shouldn't be taking the wages

These thing happen, we don't know all the in's and out's of that. We forgave McGregor for his off the field antics after he put in a string of impressive performances on the park, so Bougherra get the same.

But is this another case of dragging up things, and making unjust rumours just cause were bored... :sherlock:

We do know what happened, he chose not to come back on time twice, he totally disrespected the club. Mcgregor has acted an arse off the pitch but it didn't mean he wasn't available for selection. I don't hold any grudges against boogie, i like him as a player but does that mean you can't point out when he took the piss ?

We don't know all the in's and out's, we have a version of a story. Yes, he was unprofessional just like McGregor and we have forgave both of them cause of a string of very good performances on the park.

Some players just need more boundaries, and Walter has seen it all in his both times with us. If he can forgive and forget then that's good enough for me.

So thhe boudaries are set by letting him go to qatar to have an injury treated that should have been treated here......he has got off with it because he is our best player not because he has done nothing wrong

We still have celtic to beat, who gives a fuck about the world cup

The Bougherra injury and late come back from international duty enigma.

Bougherra will be away at the end of the season make no dought about that. The banks will decide that, but have they got an influence on who walter smith picks for his team? I say yes he is currently on 48 49 who is to say that he dosnt have a clause in his contract that charlton get a lump sum if he hits the 50 mark. Also this smoke screen about his lateness from international duty is I believe bullshit a smokescreen as usual its the big bad player who is to blame and the club get of scot free it is both in their intererest to play along with it Do you think if a player like oleg salenko did this to walter smith he would be able pull on a rangers strip again no He got shot of him right away as big gough said "we had a good dressing room and always got rid of the bad apples"

So where does that leave us well season ticket holder are getting screwed they are being decieved do you think walter smith hasnt played a player who has an injury he was part of a team who sent ted mcminn out with a jag in his foot and blood pouring out of his boot every time he stepped on it.

Bougherra is not a judas when he leaves at the end of the season nor cuellar who was sold after being withheld for the kaunas game to make him more sellable to potential buyers.

They were both good servants for the club and standouts in defense just like weir(although his asking price is not as much)

its buisness and that is were we find ourselves a selling club.

Wake up

WHAT A LOAD OF PISH !!!!!!!

Have to agree, far too much paranoia.

We still have celtic to beat, who gives a fuck about the world cup

(tu) I think it matters a lot more to us than it will to Bougherra. We have won the league now so technically there is nothing to play for. It doesn't work like that though. Not for us. We want a win. We demand a win.

There is little doubt Boogie has taken the piss this year when away. Walter was lees than please about his 'antics' in the interviews that I saw.

Of course, Walter did not slag him off in public, but you could easily tell he was not amused.

Now.. the hypothetical.

Let's say Boogie is fit -- right now. Walter wants to play him vs the scum.. the BANK says no.. since he will be off after the WC. Laughable? Of course.. but the Bank does not live in our world.

The guy has been out forever. Does make you wonder.

Until any of the players leave, I think everyone should just chill. When and if they leave will be the time to make comments, but ask yourself this: If you had the opportunity to move to another job with more money would you take it? Especially if the finacial future of your employers is in doubt.

Personally, I hope he stays and I hope Boyd, Davis & McGregor do as well. I do think that we will lose at least one of the players I just mentioned.

However, the lure of the Champions League may keep them here?

There is little doubt Boogie has taken the piss this year when away. Walter was lees than please about his 'antics' in the interviews that I saw.

Of course, Walter did not slag him off in public, but you could easily tell he was not amused.

Now.. the hypothetical.

Let's say Boogie is fit -- right now. Walter wants to play him vs the scum.. the BANK says no.. since he will be off after the WC. Laughable? Of course.. but the Bank does not live in our world.

what a lot of shite

So thhe boudaries are set by letting him go to qatar to have an injury treated that should have been treated here......he has got off with it because he is our best player not because he has done nothing wrong

Have you not thought that we are actually saving money by letting him go to Qatar?

The days of all players getting treated the same are well gone.

Until any of the players leave, I think everyone should just chill. When and if they leave will be the time to make comments, but ask yourself this: If you had the opportunity to move to another job with more money would you take it? Especially if the finacial future of your employers is in doubt.

Personally, I hope he stays and I hope Boyd, Davis & McGregor do as well. I do think that we will lose at least one of the players I just mentioned.

However, the lure of the Champions League may keep them here?

I want him to stay and don't grudge him a move but i find it laughable that people don't think he has taken the piss this season.....

he got sent there as that is a doctor he uses or something like that. He was gone far longer than expected and didn't look fit at all on his return, with his history of abusing trips abroad he shouldn't have been allowed the privelage

Yeah and we won't be fitting the bill for him using his own doctor, if we forced him to stay and use other treatment options it would be us fitting the bill.

Keeps a player happy, plus us saving a few quid. I don't see a problem with that.

The Bougherra injury and late come back from international duty enigma.

Bougherra will be away at the end of the season make no dought about that. The banks will decide that, but have they got an influence on who walter smith picks for his team? I say yes he is currently on 48 49 who is to say that he dosnt have a clause in his contract that charlton get a lump sum if he hits the 50 mark. Also this smoke screen about his lateness from international duty is I believe bullshit a smokescreen as usual its the big bad player who is to blame and the club get of scot free it is both in their intererest to play along with it Do you think if a player like oleg salenko did this to walter smith he would be able pull on a rangers strip again no He got shot of him right away as big gough said "we had a good dressing room and always got rid of the bad apples"

So where does that leave us well season ticket holder are getting screwed they are being decieved do you think walter smith hasnt played a player who has an injury he was part of a team who sent ted mcminn out with a jag in his foot and blood pouring out of his boot every time he stepped on it.

Bougherra is not a judas when he leaves at the end of the season nor cuellar who was sold after being withheld for the kaunas game to make him more sellable to potential buyers.

They were both good servants for the club and standouts in defense just like weir(although his asking price is not as much)

its buisness and that is were we find ourselves a selling club.

Wake up

IT'S A CONSPIRACY ph34r.gif

you are kidding yourself on if you think players are playing for there own rehab.... :lol:

the problem is he looked out of shape when he got back and was away far longer than he was expected to be (for the third time)

It's not uncommon for players all over Europe, that the club doesn't pick up the tab if he's insists to use his own treatment measures from a certain doctor.

It's not the first time the Algerian FA have picked up the tab.

He's strolled through the games he's played for us, so I would hardly say he been out of shape or been lacking in match fitness when he's returned.

For somebody that claimed earlier you don't hold a grudge over him, you do a good impression of the opposite :wink:

Now.. the hypothetical.

what a lot of shite

It is.. that's why I said 'laughable'....

Boggie has used all the excuses this season, the best 1 being I lost my passport.

Can someone clear this up has he ever lost his passport, when its time to go and meet up with his country.

tbh I think he has taken the club, and us for a ride this season.

Boogie is not bigger than the club.. something I feel he has to learn. Great player.. believes his own hype it seems. Played only half a season though.. not good enough. Cash in on him -- so here's hoping that he has a great WC.

you are kidding yourself on if you think players are playing for there own rehab.... :lol:

the problem is he looked out of shape when he got back and was away far longer than he was expected to be (for the third time)

It's not uncommon for players all over Europe, that the club doesn't pick up the tab if he's insists to use his own treatment measures from a certain doctor.

He's strolled through the games he's played for us, so I would hardly say he been out of shape or been lacking in match fitness when he's returned.

For somebody that claimed earlier you don't hold a grudge over him, you do a good impression of the opposite :wink:

I suppose you will be able to display to me when the algerian fa have played for boogies rehab ?

He returned for his trip to Qatar out of trip and late as usual.

i have no reason to hold a grudge over him, just stating facts. I don't know how many times i say i want him to stay and think he is our best player for people to believe me. I am just of the opinion that club football has been a distant second to inernational football this season

I suppose you will be able to display to me when the algerian fa have played for boogies rehab ?

He returned for his trip to Qatar out of trip and late as usual.

i have no reason to hold a grudge over him, just stating facts. I don't know how many times i say i want him to stay and think he is our best player for people to believe me. I am just of the opinion that club football has been a distant second to inernational football this season

It was reported during the season, that the Algerian fa were picking up the tab to make sure Bougherra was in his best condition for the World Cup.

We seem to be going round in circles, if we are just dealing in facts we'll need more than just paper talk.