boyd must leave

I dont think the OP is a tim for posting that BD, it's his opinion...if u disagree then say why don't just jump down on the guy calling him a tim!

Blue (Lack of) Dignity does that to every poster he disagrees with - he doesn't seem to the the capacity to argue a point except to call people names affilliated with 'them'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the OP is a tim for posting that BD, it's his opinion...if u disagree then say why don't just jump down on the guy calling him a tim!

Blue (Lack of) Dignity does that to every poster he disagrees with - he doesn't seem to the the capacity to argue a point except to call people names affilliated with 'them'

I never argue with idiots, they only drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience ! Present company included. ! 10310.gif

Calling people names over the Internet is something an idiot would never do..........

Surely you have to ask yourself if a striker who regulalry gets dropped for your clubs biggest games because the manager doesn't completly trust him to do the job is really worth a reported £18,000 a week contract offer................

If Lafferty is on similar I'd demand that regardless.

Naismith and Lafferty were both shocking yesterday.

Surely you have to ask yourself if a striker who regulalry gets dropped for your clubs biggest games because the manager doesn't completly trust him to do the job is really worth a reported £18,000 a week contract offer................

If Lafferty is on similar I'd demand that regardless.

Naismith and Lafferty were both shocking yesterday.

First point: This is true

Second point: this is also true.

How you getting on anyway mate? Not seen you on for a while?

I think Boyd has sometimes been treated unfairly by Rangers they've wanted to punt him nearly every transfer window he's been left out not only in the big games but I remember him being dropped for a game against Aberdeen think it was last season, he was also left out in the league cup final against Dundee United a couple of season back and then came on and saved Walters arse by scoring a goal to keep us in it in 90mins he then done the same in extra time and another kick in the teeth was not even getting on against THE ENEMY last night even for 10mins when we needed a goal, Boyd owes Rangers fuck all he's been great value for money unlike some not mentioning any names and this is not a biased comment, end of fucking rant. :uk:

to every1 slagging boyd off just remember whos goals have won us the 6 tropheys since smith game back laugherty cost over 3 million what has he done?????????????????????? every1 slagged him off since he came yet he scores 2 goals in a couple o weeks an hes a hero small memories boyd gaurentees u 25 goals a season yet every1 gets on his back no wonder hes pissed off just remember u get 3 points for beating falkirk,killie etc the same as u get 3 points for beating the beggars!!!!

to every1 slagging boyd off just remember whos goals have won us the 6 tropheys since smith game back laugherty cost over 3 million what has he done?????????????????????? every1 slagged him off since he came yet he scores 2 goals in a couple o weeks an hes a hero small memories boyd gaurentees u 25 goals a season yet every1 gets on his back no wonder hes pissed off just remember u get 3 points for beating falkirk,killie etc the same as u get 3 points for beating the beggars!!!!

In English, please.

Also stop the taig like name calling! :anguish:

Lafferty has won us the previous few games, he was decent in the first half and with the garbage long ball service he was getting Boyd wouldn't have done any better.

2 goals from open play in 2010. Clearly that deserves 18k/week :rolleyes: If he cannot accept a reasonable offer, he can go down south and be found out for the average player he is.

In English, please.

Also stop the taig like name calling! :anguish:

Lafferty has won us the previous few games, he was decent in the first half and with the garbage long ball service he was getting Boyd wouldn't have done any better.

2 goals from open play in 2010. Clearly that deserves 18k/week :rolleyes: If he cannot accept a reasonable offer, he can go down south and be found out for the average player he is.

What a crock of shit :mad: you should have a good look at your big pal Lafferty's stats 14 goals for Rangers in 68 games fucking prolific or what. :lol::uk:

Boyd should have been punted after last year's Scottish Cup.total embarrassment to come off at half time claiming it's too hot to play.

He has been totally inconsistant this season with little or no attempt to put any effort in for the team.

i for one will not be greetin when he goes.

I may be totally wrong in my assumption,but I think Boyd will have one more game for us next week before he leaves, if he is lucky.When I saw that look on his face when he was subbed against Hearts,it told me he had made his mind up to bugger off.

Not getting on against the scum last night at all even although we were a goal down from the break and could have taken Naismith or Edu off to give us another goal threat, has me convinced that Walter knows his intentions and has decided to leave him on the bench.

Just a hunch of mine.

Totally agree. :beer1:

Boyd should have been punted after last year's Scottish Cup.total embarrassment to come off at half time claiming it's too hot.

He has been totally inconsistant this season with little or no attempt to put any effort in for the team.

I wouldn't say 25 goals in a season is inconsistent

Boyd should have been punted after last year's Scottish Cup.total embarrassment to come off at half time claiming it's too hot.

I wouldn't say 25 goals in a season is inconsistent

i would he could have been easily into 30+ if he put the effort in

To say Boyd has been inconsistent is a fuckin joke. 1 dip in form and he's scored 25 goals for us. Lafferty isn't inconsistent, he's consistently shite with 3 good games outta 30 this season.

To be a rangers forward, u Must bring more to the plate than just goals do u not agree?

boyd has proven, when he pulls his finger out what a good player he can be, but he has not done that often enough, so performance wise he has been very inconsistent (tu)

In Walter I trust, but his team selections have left me baffled more than once, I knew it would never happen,but I was dying to see Boyd, Miller and Novo test that shite defense of theirs right from the get go last night , WTF did we have to lose ??

I also hope last night showed that if Boyd does go then he needs to be replaced, Miller can't be expected to do it all on his lonesome while we all wait to see what game Lafferty decides to show us his flashes of talent in. I know Boyd goes AWOL a lot too but IMO the other teams know what he's capable of if they cut him too much slack, somehow I don't think they will ever show big Kyle the same respect (or many other of the current strikers in the SPL }.

God I hope this new owner talk is true and he has a spare couple of bob to spend on some new blood, its a lot to expect that the mhanks will stay as shitey as they've been for too much longer.

Calling people names over the Internet is something an idiot would never do..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See you 4 start acting like men and no bitches please, this is a big man's forum so behave like MEN ! (tu):D:sherlock:

Boyds all round game has improved greatly this season and granted in

some games he may not have the best of times but that doesn't mean he doesn't care or his attitude is wrong, it's just the way things go. Off days happen to the best of us. A would never say lafferty doesn't care but it doesn't take away from the fact he's showed us 2-3 decent performances (not even a MOTM) this season. If boyds going we MUST replace him. We can't depend on kenny miller because he'll inevitebly hit a dip next season and then who'll come in?

To say Boyd has been inconsistent is a fuckin joke. 1 dip in form and he's scored 25 goals for us. Lafferty isn't inconsistent, he's consistently shite with 3 good games outta 30 this season.

It's the same on here every day:

poster 1 says "Boydies is in poor form.

poster 2 retorts with "aye but Lafferty is pure shite all the time"

I think it's ridiculous that people can seriously try and use Laffertys ability(or lack of ability) as a way of defending Boyds lacklustered performances.

At the end of the day Boyd has been terrible since the turn of the year. If he had applied himself all season instead of during a six week spell he could probably have scored closer to 40 goals this year.

To say he hasn't been inconsistant "is a fuckin joke" because he has.

So a run of 8 games without a goal means he's inconsistent? That's what ur getting at? Fair enough if he scored in bursts all season but up till Christmas he was scoring CONSISTENTLY and was playing that well he was even trusted for a champions league game.

He got an injury and hasn't hit the same form since but that happens. A dip in form and then plays well last Saturday but is dropped to play the 3 match goal machine Kyle lafferty and, as if by magic, he turns in an absolutely shite performance. Give me 25 goals a season and 20 good performances over 5 and 3 any day.

It's the same on here every day:

poster 1 says "Boydies is in poor form.

poster 2 retorts with "aye but Lafferty is pure shite all the time"

I think it's ridiculous that people can seriously try and use Laffertys ability(or lack of ability) as a way of defending Boyds lacklustered performances.

At the end of the day Boyd has been terrible since the turn of the year. If he had applied himself all season instead of during a six week spell he could probably have scored closer to 40 goals this year.

To say he hasn't been inconsistant "is a fuckin joke" because he has.

Boyd hasn't been the same player since he came back from his injury even Walter "in who we trust" said he was rushed back to soon and the reason Lafferty is brought up is because after his few good games a lot of fans think he's the new fucking saviour check his goals per game not only for Rangers but for Burnley as well and its woeful. :uk: