Favourite Game Type

Ace

Depending on what i am after, if it's points then i like to play Demolition .. you can rack 'em up fast there, just for fun i like to play free-for-all.

Now, whether Hardcore or Non-Hardcore ... i was so used to playung Hardcore that when i play the other, i keep forgetting one shot does not equal one kill.

I am liking playing the hardcore stimulus pack because it has variety between the game modes.

Usually it would be HC tdm but liking S&D a bit aswell. Still dont know any of the maps as not played it that much.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was Sabotage in MW2 or S&D which i used to prestige in Black OP's.

Since then I've played pretty much all Demolition, really enjoying it. Played HC HQ last night for the first time, cheers for the invite lads (tu), and pretty much sucked.

Was Sabotage in MW2 or S&D which i used to prestige in Black OP's.

Since then I've played pretty much all Demolition, really enjoying it. Played HC HQ last night for the first time, cheers for the invite lads (tu), and pretty much sucked.

It was fun, i love to play but no matter how much i rank up i am still awful blush.gif.

HC HQ & HC S&D , just camp with ghost on with FN FAL with reflex and suppressor its brilliant :D

Do you not get bored just sitting there?

I cant understand people that do that. Im always on the move!

• 1 month later...