Stoke City

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full trip would be no less than £100

say, £30 ticket, £30 bus, £15 drink, £15 food then some other stuff like anything you bought down there so easily over a ton.

More like:

Bus: £40

Ticket: £30

Food: £0

Drink: £100.

Fixed that. Alkie Loyal. :D

Where would I go about getting ticket's to this when they go on sale? :sherlock:

Probably same as the Emirates and will be on sale to season ticket holders, if your not one then try find somebody who has got a season ticket and isn't going to buy you a ticket (tu)

If this match does go ahead, will many Stoke fan's goto it?

Would be a sell-out for this I think; plenty of Rangers fans around here and majority of Stoke fans like The Mighty Gers.

If any of you boys like real ale then Malt N' Hops in Fenton (my local) is a great place to go; the landlord's parents come from Scotland and I believe they like the boys in blue ;); in your last game of the SPL season must off been half full of Rangers fans was a good atmosphere. :beer1:

say, £30 ticket, £30 bus, £15 drink, £15 food then some other stuff like anything you bought down there so easily over a ton.

More like:

Food: £5

Drink: £60/£70.

And for the cheap students:

Bus: £30.

Ticket: £25

Food: £5

Drink: 3 3L Bottles of frosty jacks = £11

If any of you boys like real ale then Malt N' Hops in Fenton (my local) is a great place to go; the landlord's parents come from Scotland and I believe they like the boys in blue ;); in your last game of the SPL season must off been half full of Rangers fans was a good atmosphere. :beer1:

What pubs will the naughty Stoke fans want us to avoid ??

Best tell the landlord of said pubs to stop bitching when they find their takings are well down compared to the others the bears don't have to avoid :beer1:

£15 drink, £15 food.....

Hows about £25 drink £5 food? Haha (:

More like:

Food: £0

Drink: £100.

Fixed that. Alkie Loyal. :D

Sign me up for this supporters club any day!! haha!! (

worried about this , Stoke have quite a naughty firm who would probably love to have a go at us Jocks !!! :(

just remember who won the battle of york,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wear your braveheat and go for it ;)

Best tell the landlord of said pubs to stop bitching when they find their takings are well down compared to the others the bears don't have to avoid :beer1:

Well a lot of Stoke fans have a screw loose and are protective of our area but in Pre-Season can't see many of them been about so go anywhere and you should be greeted with open arms...if it looks shit from the outside then don't go in...so that's pubs around Stoke (The town not the city); surrounding areas such as Fenton, Heron Cross, Hanley, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Penkhull you should be fine and there are good boozers around and cheap. :beer1:

Well a lot of Stoke fans have a screw loose and are protective of our area but in Pre-Season can't see many of them been about so go anywhere and you should be greeted with open arms...if it looks shit from the outside then don't go in...so that's pubs around Stoke (The town not the city); surrounding areas such as Fenton, Heron Cross, Hanley, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Penkhull you should be fine and there are good boozers around and cheap. :beer1:

bang on there, I live in Heron Cross, the malt and hops is a fine pub. dont get in there much nowadays, drink in a place called forsbrook (we run a bus to all stoke games) you'll be welcome bears, WATP