Boogie banks on final's

KingKirk

moving on, would it not be weird seeing the world cup being held indoors, im sure that is what Qatar said they world hoping to do haha.

would it be aloud

dont know mate, there was an article on it a while back im sure. saying the stadia they had planned to build if they got it would be able to become an indoor event too, because of their weather.

Would be good to see the atmosphere would be unreal

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads I give in on this 1 use win their is no point in arguing when we are so not going to agree I have my opinion U have yours (tu)

Its not about winning. Its just the fact that your having a go at one of our players for absoluty no reason at all.

Thats not the Case, I have said I dont think he has tried hard enough to get fit for rangers but He will make sure he is fit for the wc thats why I am having a go

IMO by the way.

You don't think he has and I think he has so we will leave it at that.

An Indoor world cup surely wouldn't be allowed would it. Is it because the weather would be to hot?

Lads I give in on this 1 use win their is no point in arguing when we are so not going to agree I have my opinion U have yours (tu)

Its not about winning. Its just the fact that your having a go at one of our players for absoluty no reason at all.

Thats not the Case, I have said I dont think he has tried hard enough to get fit for rangers but He will make sure he is fit for the wc thats why I am having a go

IMO by the way.

You don't think he has and I think he has so we will leave it at that.

An Indoor world cup surely wouldn't be allowed would it. Is it because the weather would be to hot?

Dont no mate but as I said in above post. the atmosphere will be unreal if it happens

No if I wanted to have a go at him I would

what I am saying is why would he be thinking about the world cup if he was still out hurt. Shouldn't he have been trying to get fit to play for us first instead of sitting on his arse, making sure he was ready for world cup. IMO only mate

You do understand that the World Cup is quite some time after our league has finished? In what can only be described as 'normal', he'll probably have recovered from his injury.

Yea what I am saying is, he should have been getting fit for ranger first not the world cup this is why I would sell him n I think smith will played less games than Danny Wilson not good enough.

But he doesn't have any Rangers games to get fit for. All he's got to get fit for is the World Cup.

Iment for the celtic, utd, and motherwell games But he never bothered his arse

You sound like a child.

How do you know he never tried. Did you go to training and see what he was doing?? Did you follow his movements?? Or are you just crying in your soup because you see is now trying to get for for the WC?? The only things left for him to get fit for.

Good luck to Boogie at the world cup hope he does well I haven't a problem with the article however I did have a bit of a problem with him when he never returned on time on a few occasions when he was on duty with his national side I think some and I say some of the foreign players do put their national side before or on a par with their club but as I said I hope he does well in the world cup and if he does leave the Queens eleven it wont be the end of the world better players than the Boogie man have left and we move on and that goes for any player that leaves just in case people think I'm singling out Boogie. :uk:

It wouldn't be the biggest surprise in the world if Bougy left this summer.

But he is quick to acknowledge that it is because of Rangers he has gone from a little-known Charlton player to a national hero.

If he does well against England at the World Cup, Rangers will get a fair few quid for him this summer, which will be greatly needed to strengthen various parts of the squad.

Bougy's been good for Rangers and Rangers have been good for Bougy. :wink:

In the real world, it's in our best interests to see him do very well in South Africa. :)

It wouldn't be the biggest surprise in the world if Bougy left this summer.

But he is quick to acknowledge that it is because of Rangers he has gone from a little-known Charlton player to a national hero.

If he does well against England at the World Cup, Rangers will get a fair few quid for him this summer, which will be greatly needed to strengthen various parts of the squad.

Bougy's been good for Rangers and Rangers have been good for Bougy. :wink:

In the real world, it's in our best interests to see him do very well in South Africa. :)

Correct, the better he does at the world cup and if he does leave which I think he's a cert to do we'll get more cash for him. :uk:

I agree with the OP, how can you miss out on lifting the league becuase u have a sore calf! hope he doesnt recover in time and he misses every game!

Sniff sniff

What is wrong with this article?

That's what I was thinking.

just almost 12 hours late Boab :craphead:

I was only thinking it now though!

When we were all thinking it 12 hours ago :craphead: haha only joking mate.

What is wrong with this article?

That's what I was thinking.

just almost 12 hours late Boab :craphead:

I was only thinking it now though!

When we were all thinking it 12 hours ago :craphead: haha only joking mate.

:craphead:

I didn't go on the computer last night when I got back in from watching the Football :scot:

To be 100% honest, I dIdn't have much of an issue with him missing the last few games of the season after we'd wrapped things up. If it means he shines at the World Cup, and we can sell him for a bit more, then what does it really matter if he misses a couple of meaningless matches?

No old firm game is meaningless.....