Photoshop - Confusing as feck!

papaguy51

http://sportgfx.com/

That's a great site mate. Lots of tutorials for making signatures, avatars, wallpapers etc. Lots of HQ pictures to choose from. Fantastic renders (pictures of players without backgrounds and all that).

Some of the tutorials on there are quality for just starting out.

http://sportgfx.com/

That's a great site mate. Lots of tutorials for making signatures, avatars, wallpapers etc. Lots of HQ pictures to choose from. Fantastic renders (pictures of players without backgrounds and all that).

Some of the tutorials on there are quality for just starting out.

Right, you cunts.

Turned all the tutorials off and tried something myself.

It's well shite, but I tried to manipulate a Rangers badge with a Union Jack, what do you think?

glasgowrangers1.jpg

I was trying to make the lion, two rings and the text of the badge stand out. Selecting all that individually was a bastard, but I'm quite happy with it.

Right, now, how do you do them fucking sigs? This could get addictive.

Iv bin using it 4 about 6 month!! And iv still not got a clue about half the stuff on it!! :P

How did you do that sig there?

By that, I mean how did you get that bubbly effect?

Iv bin using it 4 about 6 month!! And iv still not got a clue about half the stuff on it!! :P

im sure its just a union jack with the badge in the middle, and then she used splatter brushes papa ( paint spaltter burshes )

im sure its just a union jack with the badge in the middle, and then she used splatter brushes papa ( paint spaltter burshes )

Yip think I miby overlayed a texture but its a really easy made sig took me like 5mins!