Ellis deal done?

warden90

Ok, let's for a moment say he's not some kind of attention seeker.

How many times can you post stuff which is crap, with ever-changing timetables, before you would start to question the viability of said 'source'?

The timetable never changed, they heard the news last week and said it would be revealed in 10 days i.e. sometime last night. I've no idea what if anything was confirmed as BdTS was banned on FF.

And as I've said, I don't believe for a second that they posted it knowing it was crap (though as said, not heard from BdTS and unlikely to now), they've been told information from someone they trust so they happen to believe it and pass on what they know.

It was revealed on here by Boss that Boyd was signing an extension, I happen to believe he fully believed himself when he posted and would do so again if he decided to share other info he had heard from within the club. I'd say the same about sccgers and BdTS in future. Its ridiculous holding a grudge or contempt for someone whose only trying to enlighten fellow bears to what they hear.

Rumours are flying around all the time, some come true, some don't. Sccgers spent weeks telling everybody that a Dave King bid was imminent and that he wanted the support to protest against Donald Muir and the board. When I had the temerity to question him over these matters, I suddenly received a life ban. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the murky world of FF politics.

Were NL, OOA, RWA among others not saying the same thing as Buffel? Have they not made any further announcements?

Hi mate, thought I hadn't seen you for a while. Didn't know you had been banned :(

I'm getting my information from BdTS, haven't spoken to him since last night. All he said was that the Ellis deal was still on. Will chase for further info today.

Theres a lot of support for Dave King on FF for a variety of different reasons.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times can you post stuff which is crap, with ever-changing timetables, before you would start to question the viability of said 'source'?

The timetable never changed, they heard the news last week and said it would be revealed in 10 days i.e. sometime last night. I've no idea what if anything was confirmed as BdTS was banned on FF.

And as I've said, I don't believe for a second that they posted it knowing it was crap (though as said, not heard from BdTS and unlikely to now), they've been told information from someone they trust so they happen to believe it and pass on what they know.

It was revealed on here by Boss that Boyd was signing an extension, I happen to believe he fully believed himself when he posted and would do so again if he decided to share other info he had heard from within the club. I'd say the same about sccgers and BdTS in future. Its ridiculous holding a grudge or contempt for someone whose only trying to enlighten fellow bears to what they hear.

Rumours are flying around all the time, some come true, some don't. Sccgers spent weeks telling everybody that a Dave King bid was imminent and that he wanted the support to protest against Donald Muir and the board. When I had the temerity to question him over these matters, I suddenly received a life ban. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the murky world of FF politics.

Were NL, OOA, RWA among others not saying the same thing as Buffel? Have they not made any further announcements?

It's a game of chance mate, some of the posters mentioned there have come good with info quite a few times in the past, i realise that this time it may not have come off (i never believed ellis was the man anyway) where would we be if we didn't have posters we can usually come up with some decent info for us. The problem is it's become a massive witch hunt on ff and these posters will probably think twice about anything they say on the board thus starving the rest of us from some very good info at times. I can't believe what's going on with ff i'm in no-ones camp just gratefull for any info regarding our club. I'm sure btds said he was going to let everyone know his info but if he's been banned then i suppose it'll have to wait.

I'm sure that if he had any info another poster would have put it on the site for him.

very true, we'll maybe hear something maybe we'll not. It would be very interesting to see where this "inside info" came from all the same

What is it that drives certain people to exhibit themselves by promoting "information" that they cannot possibly substantiate? What weakness prevents them from either just keeping their own counsel or posting it as the unsupported rumour it always is? Why the need to try to invest these rumours with credibility they don't deserve by expressions of personal faith in un-named individuals who always seem to be waiting for further corroboration from even more opaque and distant sources? Is it a disease ... because is sure is spreading around here.

There now appear to be droves of people who are waiting by the phone for calls from God knows who. Then there are people in the second division who feel the need to announce that, while they're not actually in the front line, they are close to people who are and can't you just see the reflected glory. Fuxxake people, have some dignity.

There doesn't seem to be any news on a takeover on FF, Sky Sports News or indeed anywhere else.

Looks like another day of promise that's come to nothing.

Maybe this time next week!

The lad who is waiting on word got banned. :facepalm:

Why would they ban him? <cr>

What is it that drives certain people to exhibit themselves by promoting "information" that they cannot possibly substantiate? What weakness prevents them from either just keeping their own counsel or posting it as the unsupported rumour it always is? Why the need to try to invest these rumours with credibility they don't deserve by expressions of personal faith in un-named individuals who always seem to be waiting for further corroboration from even more opaque and distant sources? Is it a disease ... because is sure is spreading around here.

There now appear to be droves of people who are waiting by the phone for calls from God knows who. Then there are people in the second division who feel the need to announce that, while they're not actually in the front line, they are close to people who are and can't you just see the reflected glory. Fuxxake people, have some dignity.

Just trying to do my best to get the information out there mate.

You know what I'm talking about .. and who. You also know it wasn't pointed at you. :wink:

You know what I'm talking about .. and who. You also know it wasn't pointed at you. :wink:

I thought for sure the second division comment was for my benefit :D

Does FF contribute anything positive to Rangers or the general Rangers support?

All I see is dictatorship, control and division emanating from there.

Its akin to living in North Korea I would imagine.

(tu)

true - you have to wonder why so many people continue to use it.

LOL i really liked the board and it was a laugh. Was on there for many many years till yesterday, but it seems you cannot have a difference of opinion or a different view from admin or you end up like me, BANNED! really petty and an a total abuse of power by certain admin IMHO.

on the jubject of north korea check my location lol

Hi mate, thought I hadn't seen you for a while. Didn't know you had been banned :(

I'm getting my information from BdTS, haven't spoken to him since last night. All he said was that the Ellis deal was still on. Will chase for further info today.

I've been banned another couple of times since then! :-D

I understand that there is a lot of support for Dave King. There are also a handful of posters who can dramatically influence the mood of the board. This, added to the bannings, the disappearing posts and pulled threads, makes it all seem a bit shady.

LOL i really liked the board and it was a laugh. Was on there for many many years till yesterday, but it seems you cannot have a difference of opinion or a different view from admin or you end up like me, BANNED! really petty and an a total abuse of power by certain admin IMHO.

on the jubject of north korea check my location lol

Confident for the world cup? :ph34r:

Not now those pesky fifa officials found us out. we'll going to have to nuke the bassas now!

There doesn't seem to be any news on a takeover on FF, Sky Sports News or indeed anywhere else.

Apparently he got into an argument about the Ellis stuff and got abusive/obscene.

It is a good site with many positives and informed, intelligent posters. Then there is the other side.....

Why would you find the need to go back over there,if you've been banned a couple of times?

What's the attraction over there?

Apparently he got into an argument about the Ellis stuff and got abusive/obscene.

but if he was a good source for information why would they not keep him?

but if he was a good source for information why would they not keep him?

Information should only be provided if its approved by Grandmaster Kim Jong-il and his cronies.

It is a good site with many positives and informed, intelligent posters. Then there is the other side.....

The Peoples Republic of FF is a great site mate lol. If you can get on by not having your own opinion you're laughing

Why would you find the need to go back over there,if you've been banned a couple of times?

What's the attraction over there?

The amount of traffic at all times of the day, SOW's tipster competition and to be honest, carry on annoying fuck out of some of them!

FF's gain is RM's loss. :-D

This thread has went from talking about a takeover from Andrew Ellis to talking about North Korea and things completely off topic.

Says it all about this 'source' from FF.

This thread has went from talking about a takeover from Andrew Ellis to talking about North Korea and things completely off topic.

Says it all about this 'source' from FF.

After reading 20 pages of unfounded rumour and counter rumour North Korea seems quite an interesting topic ;)

straying slightly off topic, saw Douglas Park's name being mentioned a few posts ago. My work involves the motor trade and I was asking my boss today what he is like and from the sounds of it he is not the easiest of people to work for and isnt the nicest of people, mind you, he has done a good job of building up his business. I need to be careful what I say so all I will say is that he is not someone I would like to be involved with the running of our club.