tomorrows Daily Record

KingKirk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we just wait and see what happens. Remember it was the tabloids saying Walter and co were all away and now he's staying. I'll wait and see what happens and will not pay any attention to what speculation the papers come out with. If I didnt know any better I would suspect all the tabloids were trying to do was sell more papers. :BELM:

from what ive herd hes very close to signing a three year deal extension with us.

I like this I hope your hearing is good Stu biggrin.gif00000042.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=152194 a thread boss posted up earlier, posted up after he told us smith would be the new manager before it was announced to the press.

also herd from another person that boyd is on the verge of resigning.

How about we just wait and see what happens. Remember it was the tabloids saying Walter and co were all away and now he's staying. I'll wait and see what happens and will not pay any attention to what speculation the papers come out with. If I didnt know any better I would suspect all the tabloids were trying to do was sell more papers. :BELM:

the papers are always the same in the summer months they fill the papers with any crap they can as nothin to report so hopefully wen the world cup starts then they can talk about that instead of "a source said this"or "according to an insider at the club" crap <cr>

the papers are always the same in the summer months they fill the papers with any crap they can as nothin to report so hopefully wen the world cup starts then they can talk about that instead of "a source said this"or "according to an insider at the club" crap <cr>

Hope so but they will still come out with the same old pish.

True (tu) i hope ur rite & boyd stays though :uk: giv us sum more gd news :21:

The only thing on NewsNow has Blackburn being interested in him

newsnow is as reliable a source as I am when it comes to takeover talk!

The story is in the Daily Mail and some local Lancashire paper, so who knows

And the Trump/Bill Gates consortium should be taking over any day now :wink:

'Kris is going, there is no doubt about that now, we have never wanted to admit he would leave but we are now'

'We've made him an offer but he's getting much higher from other clubs and he is going'

'I'm disappointed we can't offer enough to keep him with us but I really do wish him continued success'

This is what Smith has apparently said.

True (tu) i hope ur rite & boyd stays though :uk: giv us sum more gd news :21:

i blame scotland for not qualifying as we would have sumthin more to talk about the now in the build up to the world cup lol :D

The only thing on NewsNow has Blackburn being interested in him

newsnow is as reliable a source as I am when it comes to takeover talk!

The story is in the Daily Mail and some local Lancashire paper, so who knows

And the Trump/Bill Gates consortium should be taking over any day now :wink:

Thats the word I'm hearing too from my trusted sources :wink:

If this is true tho.... could this be Walter playing mind games with him Just to force his hand

I was thinking of this. I'll wait for an interview or something on the Rangers website before I beleive it.