Donald Trump

Well seeing as its silly season, I thought I'd throw this name into the hat...

Think someone did mention this a while back, but found this little snippet in the local rag...

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1757168

Its a story about his new golf course in Aberdeen, but it was this comment that caught my attention...

Mr Trump also revealed that he had been approached about investing in a Scottish football team – and this was a “possibility”. “Stranger things have happened,” he said. “People have spoken to me about it, so we will see.”

Ok, let the slagging commence now! :D

Think someone did mention this a while back, but found this little snippet in the local rag...

Its a story about his new golf course in Aberdeen, but it was this comment that caught my attention...

Mr Trump also revealed that he had been approached about investing in a Scottish football team – and this was a “possibility”. “Stranger things have happened,” he said. “People have spoken to me about it, so we will see.”

Lets hope it is not the 'sheep shaggers' who have asked him. :anguish:

Trump knows and employs some of the best in managment around, not football but im sure if he were to invest in the sheep mcghee would be caught out for what he is, pash, canna manage to do a tv interview without the true self coming to the fore

That looks like a really good photo of him in that article.

Imagine Jose Mourinho, messi, ronaldo etc etc at Aberdeen! :craphead: :craphead:

Slagging commenced: Trump has more money than God, but I just can...not...bloody...stand the sight of him. The thought of him connected to our club in any way gives me the dry boke.

aye am sure you'd be bothered if he was in the ibrox directors box every home game as we parade 50million quid worth of talent all the time

Where's MisterC when you need him? :pipe:

See just goes to show the whispers I hear have some credibility. Lets face it Trump isnt going to buy a wee team and as we are biggest club in Scotland and a national institution, it makes sense that he would invest in us. Plus his mother is from the western isles and a protestant as well which may well swing things in our favour.

ah it all makes sense now

donald trump, in cahoots with shane mcmahon, and a bunch of arab BILLIONAIRES, have sourced out andrew ellis to be the front man of their consortium to buy us

fucking read it and weep timmy, we'll rule the fucking world for years to come, eventually it will be rangers or no-one, no other strips will be sold anywhere, no other teams will be allowed to win anything

HERE WE FUCKING GO

'The Donald' to invest in The Rangers? Best ever thread...by some margin.

But.. as a poster said...

"Biggest team in Scotland, National Institution"
(I say treasure). Of course he should invest in us!!!!!

Brilliant stuff Bears. Keep this quality info coming!