UFC coming to Scotland

Watched MMA live and they said they are looking to get the UFC to Scotland early next year. :D

Either Edinburgh or Glasgow they are going to and im hoping its Glasgow.

Its about time they come up here ! will be going to this if its Glasgow and im hoping Bisping is on the card. :sherlock:

Brilliant news :D

I am definitely going.

This. I asked Gareth Davies (The telegraph's boxing and MMA editor) if this was going to happen last week and he told me sometime next year.

No chance of GSP on the this card. He fights Josh Koscheck in either December January after they're finished coaching on the Ultimate Fighter. More likely be European based fighter card with a couple of up and coming Americans. I will be there no doubt, went to UFC 93 in Dublin january last year and had a brilliant weekend.

I think it will be Glasgow because it has SECC and Braehead Arena and Edinburgh doesn't really have big major arena like those two however if it was held in Edinburgh I would think it would be held somewhere like EICC

I like the stuff but i know a guy who quit because he was fucking annoyed by everycunt n their uncle saying im a cage fighter after training like 3 times lol.

When it comes back its gonna be so much worse :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I like the stuff but i know a guy who quit because he was fucking annoyed by everycunt n their uncle saying im a cage fighter after training like 3 times lol.

Why would you quit for that?{Not you personally)

Can't be that into the sport then.

Why would you quit for that?{Not you personally)

Can't be that into the sport then.

He is very good, 5 fights 5 wins, he decided to go to college an do his HND. He trained n fought for about 8 years.

I can see where hes coming from about it though, ive seen so many guys just kicking about saying they are cage fighters and dont ever spar :BELM:

I quite like boxing myself, might give ju jitsu a go as a guy in my area is really good.