Didier Drogba Out of World Cup

Really?

I might change who i put through to qualify in Group G in light of this then because i assumed Ivory Coast would do quite well in that group .

Betting now that Brazil and Portugal will qualify.

I heard he was being called up for the england team in light of his mum being from chester zoo.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Fractured elbow, that must hurt a bit.

Yeah it does.

I fractured my funny bone a few years back and needed an operation and some surgical wire to hold it all together. I was back playing with a small cast on in about 10 days.

Albeit I was playing at just under World Cup standard. :pipe:

I wonder if he would be fit for the third group game or the first knock out round if they make it?

shit, what a shame for the tournament :(

Mind you, I wasn't expecting too much from the Ivory Cost really, after the African Nations Cup they were very unimpressive and didn't look particularly interested as a team.

They've got some great players left mind, but it's still a real shame Drogba is out.

If this is true then I think the Ivory Coast are pushing shit uphill to go through.I know one man doesn't make a team but in Drogba's case, he goes a long way to contradict that statement at times.

By the time the WC kicks off, there will be a few teams sweating on the fitness of their star players.:anguish:

Fractured elbow, that must hurt a bit.

the doc told me that elbow injuries are a nitemare for footballers as you have to wait until you are fully fit before playing competatively

as even someone crashing into you can damage it again

my dislocated elbow is 3months light duties in work (not to lift anything with just my left arm whatsoever) and i find out this monday when i can even look to play football again

a daft fall could fuck it up again :anguish:

Really?

I might change who i put through to qualify in Group G in light of this then because i assumed Ivory Coast would do quite well in that group .

Betting now that Brazil and Portugal will qualify.

I heard he was being called up for the england team in light of his mum being from chester zoo.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

anguish.gif Hilarious