Why has Walter never brought his first team over to Northern Ireland?

big eck and plg brought teams over .just wondering why walter has never brought the first team over in all his time in charge

As has been said, he did in his first spell.

In his second he has had 4 pre seasons if we include the forthcoming one.

We had to qualify for the CL in 2 of those, limiting our options, this one we're going to Australia, which again cuts the options.

I don't know what factors have been at play but where we go pre season is largely decided based on what offers we get - do you know what offers we've had from Norn Irn in the period in question?

I think NI has done ok - We have seen some very decent players come over, all be it not alaways a full top 11 - but I wouldnt let a Rangers team play the numpties of the Irish League on a crap pitch for the sake of a couple of ££'s with nothing at stake.

much better ways to prepare for a new season (tu)

check rangers history site walters never brought first team over emerson and manticore

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=350361237916&Category=68340&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

downviewbear the programme seems to suggest otherwise, but frankly I couldn't say for sure, I thought that game happened, maybe not.

But the point is have Rangers had offers and turned them down?