Govan Front

AW-WATP

Awrite,am no too bothered about that,is row j pretty close?least we get to see most of 1 half

think its bout hte middle I was row A which is the very front row good for abusing the t*rriers @ throw ins & corners

I have been in the Govan front once (against Livingston, so many years ago), loved the view, we were front row up from the half way line (at the Bromloan end), cracking view and I would go as far as say its been my fave stand. Put me in the notion to get a seat there when I go next season :lol:

Sat in the Govan Front for over 20 years ..... good views ..no much atmoshere althought

a wee group called the govan front bears have been making a bit of noise .... i think

ur near them ...

i think its the opposite end o the stadium

Aye I prebooked in April and they phoned me on Tuesday,why you ask?

awrite sound mate. just wanted to know cos i pre-booked mine a few weeks back, are they phonin everybody in june aye ?

I think so mate i got phoned on Tuesday,i would just phone them and chase them up

awrite sound mate. just wanted to know cos i pre-booked mine a few weeks back, are they phonin everybody in june aye ?

I think so mate i got phoned on Tuesday,i would just phone them and chase them up

awrite cheers, i'll give them a wee bell!

I just got mine for the club deck. I pre booked in February but they never phoned so I called them up and got it sorted.

Advise anyone waiting just to call them as they will do it there and then.

Did you get a hold of them?

Did you get a hold of them?

naw mate, havnae had the chance man i'll get it done the mora