** England vs USA **

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care much about International football and don't care if England win but why is there so many people on here supporting England ?

People say proud to be British etc but so are the English and if any other British team were in it English fans certainly wouldn't be supporting them :lol:

You have sig with "England Frank Lampard" in it.

I don't care much about International football and don't care if England win but why is there so many people on here supporting England ?

People say proud to be British etc but so are the English and if any other British team were in it English fans certainly wouldn't be supporting them :lol:

doh doh doh doh doh doh

And your point is ?

I have Chelsea and England because he plays for Chelsea and England.

That made no sense.

I'm supporting England because I think that the majority of Americans are arrogant arseholes and they would love it to get one over on England.

USA currently playing much better than England though. :(

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

And your point is ?

That made no sense.

(tu)

And your point is ?

That made no sense.

Just wondering why you are taking issue with people favouring England, when you have a sig doing similar.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

And your point is ?

That made no sense.

Just wondering why you are taking issue with people favouring England, when you have a sig doing similar.

If I had a Sig with Krasic for example, and it said CSKA and Serbia.

Does that mean I support Serbia?

And your point is ?

That made no sense.

Im not taking issue, i was just wondering what the reasons are for.

And i don't get how my sig is Favouring England in any way.

I don't mean this in a way that im against people supporting England im just wondering the reasons why.

If I had a Sig with Krasic for example, and it said CSKA and Serbia.

Does that mean I support Serbia?

Yes it does.

Yer going to catch a big wan here si