How shite are England thread

pcbear

nope,tim.get your fact right.don't get to obsessive bunny boiler :)

Tim! :lol:

hahahahahaha

You are more of a T*rrier than me.

there you go folks,i don't have to say a word.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha

Why because it's true?

1. You type like one.

2. The drivel you actually get through reeks of one.

3. You argue with everyone.

4. You have a name like one.

5. You sound like a miserable cunt.

6. You are an internet hardman.

7. You have no pals.

8. No one likes you.

9. You can't spell.

10. You come across as someone that never had a proper education.

Need I continue?

hahahahahaha

Why because it's true?

1. You type like one.

2. The drivel you actually get through reeks of one.

3. You argue with everyone.

4. You have a name like one.

5. You sound like a miserable cunt.

6. You are an internet hardman.

7. You have no pals.

8. No one likes you.

9. You can't spell.

10. You come across as someone that never had a proper education.

Need I continue?

It would be great if you could, I'm enjoying reading it.

So after seeing all the teams I have to say England's start is no worse than any of the other big countries with the possible exception of Germany.

TBH I remember the 82 World Cup where the Italians stunk the tournament out until the semi-finals and only then then started to play ... so it's far to early to pick a winner

Its not so much as hating England, its more hating the whole 1966 shite. England do have one of the best teams on paper but I dunno if its too many ego's in the team or what, they never seem to click when it comes down to playing the big boys in the knockouts. They'll qualify from the group, but if they finish 2nd and have to play Germany in the last 16, they are out on their arse at that point. If they finish top they will make the semi's maybe.

Even though the Germans have started rapidly they won't win it they will get to the semis imo but i don't think England will win it either even though they are a decent outfit they just haven't got enough big name strikers apart from Rooney who is pretty bad for England right now and i can't see the goals coming from Gerrard and Lampard all the time plus the defence is very shaky but i hope they will do well i say 1/4 finals if they win the group if they finish 2nd the Germans will do them big style but good luck to them. For me my moneys on the Argies but i would like England to win it.

Its not so much as hating England, its more hating the whole 1966 shite. England do have one of the best teams on paper but I dunno if its too many ego's in the team or what, they never seem to click when it comes down to playing the big boys in the knockouts. They'll qualify from the group, but if they finish 2nd and have to play Germany in the last 16, they are out on their arse at that point. If they finish top they will make the semi's maybe.

We talk about 72 why shouldn't they talk about 66.

Don't you think as well there is a cartain magic about London in the middle of the swinging 60s and Her Majesty presenting the tophy to Bobby Moore. It's even special because it was the last 66 of the second millennium and the first was 1066 :pipe:

Don't you think as well there is a cartain magic about London in the middle of the swinging 60s and Her Majesty presenting the tophy to Bobby Moore. It's even special because it was the last 66 of the second millennium and the first was 1066 :pipe:

The English media are idiots anyway, 99% of English people recognise this, yet some people still seem to think all we do is talk about 1966 :lol:

The English media are idiots anyway, 99% of English people recognise this, yet some people still seem to think all we do is talk about 1966 :lol:

It's the guys who never leave their town in Scotland who seem to know the most about what the English are like :pipe:

I am not that fussed about them but what i do mind is in today's metro they had pages on Engerland and only a small snippet on Uruguay and how excellent Forlan was.

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh

I am not that fussed about them but what i do mind is in today's metro they had pages on Engerland and only a small snippet on Uruguay and how excellent Forlan was.

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Yeah.

I'm like "who gives feck?".

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Yeah.

Oh I would say about 80% of the UK does. :pipe:

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh.gif" />

Yeah.

Oh I would say about 80% of the UK does. pipeb.gif

Perhaps.

I think last nights performance was work a bigger spread.

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh.gif" />

Yeah.

Perhaps.

The thing you gotta learn about England, is that we only care about England.

We dont care about urgay.gif

We don't mention it every game we play in like some English commentators do. 1966 is shoved down our throat, its not "talked about".

angry.gif

yeah and a huge article on Capello wailing about the ball and how the Germans have practised with it longer etc etc doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>.gif" />

Yeah.

Perhaps.

The thing you gotta learn about England, is that we only care about England.

We dont care about urgay.gif

Thats a matter of opinion , i do like to see a team do well and play nice football and this World Cup has certainly been lacking in that.

biggrin.gif like the illustration hee hee!