Australia vs Germany

Balls are over hit constantly. I think the ball is spoiling it a bit.

The Germans are succeeding as they are playing the ball on the deck all the time, they have realised if its in the air it flys!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does that wilkshire play for?

Some Russian team; Dinamo Moscow maybe?

Aye, Dinamo Moscow, he looked pretty good against the tims last season in their qualifier...

What a treat tae get Mr. McCoist, M.B.E., as an announcer for this match (in the U.S., anyway). Belter!

How did he get on?

Acquitted himself well, but I was certainly surprised to see that he was sharing the duties at the mic. Too bad the match was such a one-sided affair, though.

What a treat tae get Mr. McCoist, M.B.E., as an announcer for this match (in the U.S., anyway). Belter!

How did he get on?

Acquitted himself well, but I was certainly surprised to see that he was sharing the duties at the mic. Too bad the match was such a one-sided affair, though.

Cheers, tbf to Ally, I ask that and that was his job before coming to rescue the Rangers.

Feel a bit of a smug bastard seeing as i've been preaching all week how good the German's are :sherlock:

I do think this world cup will be too early for them, their my bet to make the final but end up runners-up. I honestly think this squad could be one of the great national teams. World cup winners in 2014 for definate :pipe: