Diego Forlan

Shabalalas goal was better and if a goal takes a deflection it takes away from it overall! I remember when hemdani scored against Celtic with a huge looping deflected goal and it was on rangers tv as a candidate for goal of the month :( that was with le guen so every goal we scored that month was a candidate lol

Hes a very accomplished footballer.

One thing that does my nut in is whenever he plays the commontators (inevitibly english) go "And manchester united fans must be wondering if this is the same man that flopped with them".

He left man u fucking ages ago, and has been exceptional since leaving then. He's won the golden boot in spain (twice?) and scored in the champions league and Uefa Cup. Everyone that isnt an idiot knows how good he is, why the hell do they keep briniging it up?1

Hes a very accomplished footballer.

One thing that does my nut in is whenever he plays the commontators (inevitibly english) go "And manchester united fans must be wondering if this is the same man that flopped with them".

He left man u fucking ages ago, and has been exceptional since leaving then. He's won the golden boot in spain (twice?) and scored in the champions league and Uefa Cup. Everyone that isnt an idiot knows how good he is, why the hell do they keep briniging it up?1

Australian commentators say the same but then they're all obsessed with the Premier League as well. I'm surprised they don't stay it about Veron as well to be honest.