Demon Souls

Poetry_In_Blue

I have the American version imported.

Its a jrpg, so it doesn't really focus much on plot at all, just mindless killing and improving your character.

But for gameplay? Its absolutely amazing, easily the most difficult game I have ever played, the game doesn't hold your hand at all.

Yeah I agree, jrpg's are great for gameplay I wish there were more around. Even if I still prefer western rpg's for storyline.

When you get Demon Souls though, the only tip I have for you is that you will die, a lot, don't get discouraged by it.

By the end of my first playthrough I had died over 600 times :lol:

:lol:

In that case with my standard of gaming I will be at least 1800 times :craphead:

Yeah, getting this game for the long haul and the challenge, I'm used to getting killed of in games, been playing Fall Out 3 again for the moment till this arrives and have that set at the second highest difficulty setting.

Heh what a coincidence, I'm playing FO3 at the moment as well, currently doing the Republic of Dave bit.

For your first playthrough on Demon Souls, I really would advise using a shield, it helps so much in keeping you alive, especially if you use a spear with it. But ofc its up to you, my first run was using magic only and it didn't end well :lol:

Don't give me spoilers :craphead: will keep it in mind :)

Not long into FO3 at the moment, just been wandering again, following the main story a bit and going to head towards the area to stick the radio dish on to top of the tower for the radio broadcast, will probably stop of and do some of the side quests at Rivet City.

Even though knowing me as soon as I see a new location indicator will probably head towards it.

Not long into FO3 at the moment, just been wandering again, following the main story a bit and going to head towards the area to stick the radio dish on to top of the tower for the radio broadcast, will probably stop of and do some of the side quests at Rivet City.

Even though knowing me as soon as I see a new location indicator will probably head towards it.

Just don't go into vault 106 in the middle of the night. :craphead:

I did it in the middle of the night, drunk off my arse, you can imagine how that ended :lol:

Probably the best RPG on the PS3 i've had it for like at least 6 months or something now. Completed it on game++ also.

Hard as fuck and really not a game for the casual gamer who doesn't like a good challenge.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/

That's like the DS bible. Fantastic website. Fuck pre ordering it. If you're a true RPG fan you should just buy a jap version of ebay for like 20 quid. It's exactly the same as the english version and prob alot cheaper.

Probably the best RPG on the PS3 i've had it for like at least 6 months or something now. Completed it on game++ also.

Hard as fuck and really not a game for the casual gamer who doesn't like a good challenge.

That's like the DS bible. Fantastic website. Fuck pre ordering it. If you're a true RPG fan you should just buy a jap version of ebay for like 20 quid. It's exactly the same as the english version and prob alot cheaper.

Does it work on the Euro version of the PS3?

Of course, you think i bought a jap PS3 just for one game or summing? :P

USA version also works on UK PS3

Of course, you think i bought a jap PS3 just for one game or summing? tongue.gif

Where do you get a full list of games they sell mate?

Of course, you think i bought a jap PS3 just for one game or summing? :P

Cheers for that, never realised, mainly because the 1 and 2 had to be chipped. :)