New kit

grovesy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked my emails,,iv got a dispatch e.mail with a tracking number,,clicked on the lin k provided and according to that,,the top is in my local sortinf office (or wtever its called)! better b in the post to my house now!lol!

When's the general public release date? this will be the first Rangers top I've liked and bought new in years. Since the Nike days.

2moro mate :P

Cheers mate. Just checked the official site and it told me. Should have just checked there before asking !!

Just went to but it and tried top on for size. Nice looking top but did not buy as it is a piece of junk, the quality is shocking. No way will i pay £40 for this top.

You ever happy ?

You wonder why he bothers supporting Rangers don't you?

It just seems to make him miserable as fuck.

Just went to but it and tried top on for size. Nice looking top but did not buy as it is a piece of junk, the quality is shocking. No way will i pay £40 for this top.

You ever happy ?

Point in going to try it on then daft arse :lol: Qualitys fine!

You ever happy ?

I saw his name in this thread and I actually knew it would be a complaint of some type :lol: