New kit

grovesy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just clicked the link from the shipment email i got yesterday, and ups or whatever its called is saying the delivery due date is the 25th on the tracker WTF <cr>

Just went to but it and tried top on for size. Nice looking top but did not buy as it is a piece of junk, the quality is shocking. No way will i pay £40 for this top.

You ever happy ?

You wonder why he bothers supporting Rangers don't you?

It just seems to make him miserable as fuck.

I support Rangers as i love them, if you have an issue with me stating an option then maybe you should not mod.

Just went to but it and tried top on for size. Nice looking top but did not buy as it is a piece of junk, the quality is shocking. No way will i pay £40 for this top.

You ever happy ?

Point in going to try it on then daft arse :lol: Qualitys fine!

I did try it on stupid, how else would i know the quality was crap.

You ever happy ?

I saw his name in this thread and I actually knew it would be a complaint of some type :lol:

So people not allowed to say if they like it or not? What a tosser you are.

Not buying it , will wait for the away strip , dont like the look /feel /cut of the home top , saying that probably the same material/feel/cut for the away strip <cr>

Cant say that mate, some on here dont have the capacity to understand that something from Rangers is not the best in the world.

You ever happy ?

I know you tried it on.The quality isn't crap, sitting happily with mine on just now.

You ever happy ?

I support Rangers as i love them, if you have an issue with me stating an option then maybe you should not mod.

Thanks for the tip (tu)

You ever happy ?

Thanks for the tip (tu)

No probs mate. I was just stating that i like the look of the top but did not think the quality was very good. End off.

You ever happy ?

I know you tried it on.The quality isn't crap, sitting happily with mine on just now.

No probs mate, glad you like it.

You ever happy ?

I saw his name in this thread and I actually knew it would be a complaint of some type :lol:

So people not allowed to say if they like it or not? What a tosser you are.

Away you and stop being so fucking precious doh