Club of the market

reddrock

With the club being taken off the market and a deal done with Lloyds we are told , This leaves Murray as biggest share holder still but not on the board if I am correct .

It begs the question where is this headed `, as in Murray coming back or do most of us feel that in the main Ellis and co could not put required funds together in the current climate and therefore a new businees plan had to be agreed with Lloyds ??

What ever it is I am glad Ellis hasnt bought the club

Its still not been confirmed on the LSE takeover tables, that this deal has fallen through. I dont understand enough about it tho to comment lol. But i dont think we will ever see SDM back at the helm. AJ will run it for so long and hopefully entice some yanks or business "friends" he has accquired to put some £££ into the club. However i dont think that anything will happen with the club now for a while. Dave King it most certainly wont be imho

SDM stating the club has been taken off the market has been done purely to limit the ridiculous doomsday reporting of the clubs plight in the mhedia and to provide some kind of stability for the coming season. This does not however really change a thing, everybody from here to Timbuktu knows the club is still up for grabs and that Murray would sell out in a heartbeat if he gets a halfway decent proposition

the club are still for sale, but are just not looking to be sold.

think of it as you put your house up for sale, but do not put it in estate agents and do it more privately, with people coming to you. not an exact example but same sort of idea. i think.