Being priced out of the market

Personally? i think that this statement has been made to get us all to lower our expectations as to what we will get for our £5m transfer budget.

With the first team squad now down to 20,that moey needs to go towards tying up players going into their final year of their contract as well as binging in (hopefully) 5 new faces.

I must admit,for the first time i feeling a little bit woried

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who says we are being priced out of our moves

fact is scotland is a bit of a shite league to come play in, our best hope is players that are looking to use the club as a steppingstone to something bigger, or god forbid players that are looking to reinvent themselves near the tail end of their career and have something to prove

no one who can court clubs from any of the top leagues (even middle to lower clubs of they leagues) wont come to scotland, even with 6 champions league games guaranteed

unless of course we offer them 25-30k a week like some other fucking mug club are doing

Highly rated Jong Tae-Se has just joined Bochum for Bochum €250,000.

Bochum will pay a reported €250,000 fee for the North Korean international.

Obviously not seen that much of him, bar international games, and at this years World Cup where he impressed, and looked like a pretty decent attacking option. Yet another example that these players are available out there for the right price.

We are obviously not looking hard enough, but what do you expect with no scouting network in place.

Highly rated Jong Tae-Se has just joined Bochum for Bochum 250,000.

Bochum will pay a reported 250,000 fee for the North Korean international.

Obviously not seen that much of him, bar international games, and at this years World Cup where he impressed, and looked like a pretty decent attacking option. Yet another example that these players are available out there for the right price.

We are obviously not looking hard enough, but what do you expect with no scouting network in place.

With the amount of coaches we have, you would think that one of them could do some homework on potential signing targets. I've still never found out what exactly Durrant's role at the club is.