FAO those involved in RSC's/supporters organisations

MisterC

I have a wee idea up my sleeve for the beginning of the season and that is to organise a Rangers quiz at the WRC close to the start of the season. Ideally it would be good to get teams from RSC's and supporters orgaisation such as the Union Bears, Blue Order etc and have a wee quiz night which could also be used to raise money for a worthy cause connected with Rangers in some ways. If you think you could get a team together please PM me or post in this thread, based on seating theres space for 80 people in the upstairs bit so ideally would need to be teams of 5 or 6 players.

Thanks in advance.

i will ask my team to take part

hope its a good trophy for us eh i mean the winning team

I plan on selling mini statues of you at this event to raise funds for charity :sherlock: Aye see what you can do mate and by all means pass word on to other KPL'ers who may wish to enter a team as well ;)

mister c cld i be in your team and we can be called the freelancers?

Thing is though I would be setting the questions so it would be unfair for me to enter so sorry :( Got a good idea of the structure of the quiz and how its gonna be done

mister c cld i be in your team and we can be called the freelancers?

Thing is though I would be setting the questions so it would be unfair for me to enter so sorry :( Got a good idea of the structure of the quiz and how its gonna be done

im heading out soon mate but our club has run a quiz night for years so if you need any advice give me a PM

• 4 weeks later...