Marcus Berg

wrb08157

No harm in asking.

As much as we criticse Bain, Walter and the coaching staff, they are not daft either.

They will have a fax on thier desks aslong as thier arm and his name will be on it for them to see. If he's out of our reach then he's out of our reach but I don't think they are stupid and oblivious to players this availability.

Premiership teams are looking to get him im sure i read, so we have no chance, and no playing in the CL wont persuade him before anyone says it could

Yes it could hes only going on loan what better way than getting first team action winning 2-3 trophies and a few games in the CL sounds ideal loan move to a team thats expected to win every game. I'd love this to happen.

West Brom are keen to sign Swedish striker Marcus Berg on a season-long loan deal from Hamburg, although the German side are demanding a "substantial" fee. blush.gif

Just like that my dream was crushed sad.gif

Would love to have him here. Strange why Hamburg forked out £9.6 million on him or thereabouts and then look to loan him out the next season.

They can see his pottential but maybe not good enough yet for their first team. Better him playing everyweek somewhere than sitting on the bench.