Get a Grip Bears Den

Why is everyone going into meltdown? Thomson was overrated, transfer window still open for a good while. I expect we'll make a signing or two.

WATP

I'm going to agree with you bud,some Rangers fans have to get there head together.Truly some awful comments on this board that would not be allowed to be said in the stands at Ibrox.

k thanks for you thoughts

Well you are the biggest drama Queen on this board. :)

Ok mate this is a fourm and when anyone voices an opinion, they are told to get a grip why?

I didn't think a"thought" was an opinion! doh

Been a bit embarrassed reading the board today,would have rather we kept Thommo or at least get more than £2 million,

none of that looks like happening but The Rangers will march on,we all know the score finance wise,we can't afford to lose him for nothing in a years time so really this is the correct decision.

I'll still be at games this year as well (tu)

Why are people concerned, I'll tell you.

We are skint, which some people still fail to realise.

We have a paper thin squad.

We haven't signed a player in years.

We have lost our top goalscorer and one of our better players (Boyd and Thomson).

We don't have the money to replace them and bring in players of the required quality.

More players may leave.

Once again we have been lied to.

No buyers for the club.

We cannot offer players in their final year a new contract.

Because I think alot of us think that this is just the start of it, a player who wants to stay and is a first team regular is being punted for less than we paid for him! Other clubs are gonna see this and think oh we'll have sum of that!!

We have lost our top goalscorer and one of our better players (Boyd and Thomson).

We don't have the money to replace them and bring in players of the required quality.

More players may leave.

No buyers for the club.

Couldn't have said it better :praise: We just need to hope it gets better soon, before Ally gets the job :anguish::anguish:

More players may leave.

No buyers for the club.

Can't argue with that.

It's the fact we could offer Boyd, Novo, Weir, Stevie Smith and Broadfoot new deals and then lose Boyd, Smith, Novo and Beasley from the wage bill and now not be able to offer anyone any new deals which is most worrying.

More players may leave.

No buyers for the club.

Well said, Muff. (tu)

More players may leave.

No buyers for the club.

So what you trying to say ? :D

Seriously i agree and when a piss poor Championship side can come here and double our top players wages and take them from a CL club then we're in soapy bubble my friends.

We NEED a striker

we NEED 2 wingers

we NEED a left back.

We let Nacho,Boyd,Beasley,Smith and Thommo go and keep Weir and Broadfoot.....to me that sums it up perfectly what a fuckin mess we're in at the Moment.

Its not great but we will go on ffs. Maybe we will have to take some painfull hits to keep the club alive. Walter knows what he is doing.He will steer us right

Do you get free bucket of sand with your blind optimism? :rolleyes:

More players may leave.

No buyers for the club.

We already new all that muff,but what can we do?

I agree we are not in a good position but theres threads about people cancelling their season ticket thats embarassing and ridiculous

We'll march on to 3IAR and those poisonous ratbags across the city will not show their faces

I agree we are not in a good position but theres threads about people cancelling their season ticket thats embarassing and ridiculous

We'll march on to 3IAR and those poisonous ratbags across the city will not show their faces

I posted about cancelling my 2 season tickets as a protest at how the club is being run. I think it's a perfectly valid course to consider (as it happens i'm probably swaying to not but i am planning on calling the ticket office to request how i do it when Thomson goes to at least register displeasure).

In the last 12 months we've sold or lost:- Ferguson, Mendes, Adam, Boyd and now Thomson for around £4m. If Bain can't manage contracts and transfers - then he should go as that's a ridiculous return for 5 international players. However let's just keep buying tickets and merchandise until Davey Boy has sunk another few million out of the club and used Rangers as a profit generator to prop up the rest of his group. doh

In the last 12 months we've sold or lost:- Ferguson, Mendes, Adam, Boyd and now Thomson for around £4m.

And in the last 2 years we have win the leauge :)

I agree. Wait until transfer deadline day before making your mind up.

Boyd wanted out from January. Imagine he had stayed and showed the same attitude in the first half of next season as the last half of last season.

Some of Thomsons suicidal tackles were red cards waiting to happen!

Both replaceable.

Let's just see who we bring in..

In the last 12 months we've sold or lost:- Ferguson, Mendes, Adam, Boyd and now Thomson for around £4m.

I think some fans want to win more than the league against a shit c*lt*c side.

I think some fans want to win more than the league against a shit c*lt*c side.

What more is there too win apart from the SC and the LC? <cr>