Rangers Public Training Session confirmed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics,BS (tu) . I wasn't real impressed about missing the training session at Leichardt today, but I'll be at the next one for sure.

Good to see that Boughie never lost his passport and Mo Edu found Australia no problem.

Broadfoot looks jet lagged IMO and is that shagger having a piss in the back of the net? :lol:

Only 2 more sleeps to go and it's time for action. :21:

Great pics,BS (tu) . I wasn't real impressed about missing the training session at Leichardt today, but I'll be at the next one for sure.

Good to see that Boughie never lost his passport and Mo Edu found Australia no problem.

Broadfoot looks jet lagged IMO and is that shagger having a piss in the back of the net? :lol:

Thanks mate. I'll head down for the next one as well I think, I enjoyed it and no idea when the next time something like this will present itself. Now, off to try and find the pic of Shagger having a piss in the net. I must say, I didn't notice it so far...

Did many folk attend?

Not so many. Maybe 20 ish, and a team of kids, not sure what the link was with that though so, maybe 35 all told. Not so bad considering we were only notified about 24 hours ago that it would happen!

Thanks mate. I'll head down for the next one as well I think, I enjoyed it and no idea when the next time something like this will present itself. Now, off to try and find the pic of Shagger having a piss in the net. I must say, I didn't notice it so far...

4820273096_029850878b.jpg

That's the one, mate (tu)

4819653743_43837e2e69.jpg

Ah...THIS is the one I thinks he means, lol...it does look like it but I'd guess not as there were a couple of people sitting behind that goal. Although, it is Shagger so maybe :wink:

Ahhh, :lol:

4820285016_1a12fe8295.jpg

Steven Davis on the phone: "Come on ye wee ginger git you know you want to sign me to,Clubfoots signed for another 3 years, its getting that bad here :D "

You are not the first to say this, but, there is no phone! His hand is just by his head.

Full size image here

I'm just concerned after the Miller to Newcastle rumour, then he doesn't turn up for this session.

Is he in Australia? I've been avoiding the board for a couple of days in order to not depress myself.