Derek has just mentioned the Milan Youtube video

Thermopylae

Good for DJ mentioning timmy's provofest in Milan on the RC open line (tu)

Christ Almighty....

Dont' know I'm more surprised at DJ or at Clyde for letting his say it. Let us know if they follow it up mate.

Keevins just answered it by saying that UEFA wouldn't use web footage ... strange he didn't say that before DJ mentioned the existence of the septic one :rolleyes:

Christ Almighty....

Dont' know I'm more surprised at DJ or at Clyde for letting his say it. Let us know if they follow it up mate.

Keevins just answered it by saying that UEFA wouldn't use web footage ... strange he didn't say that before DJ mentioned the existence of the septic one :rolleyes:

Keevins is full of manure.

what did he say exactly :P

Juat that there is also a video taken in Milan of the bad songs being sung on the other side. To be honest we have such an unbelievably biased mhedia these days that even someone being even handed like this seems like an unbelievable victory :angry2:.

Christ Almighty....

He did. Or maybe it was Darrel, I can't remember. One of them definitely did..

Christ Almighty....

He did. Or maybe it was Darrel, I can't remember. One of them definitely did..

It was D. J., they also spent most of the programme discussing Lennon's one finger salute to the Falkirk fans yesterday. (header)

i hardly think that keevins word is gospel, i wouldn't hold my breath unless uefa themselfs state this, keevins doesnt have a clue.

Well surely if UEFA accept this they have to accept the footage of Hartson/Pearson at the septic supporters club? I mean even if the players can't be positively identified surely it's beyond question that it was a septic supporters club, or am I just missing the point here and UEFA think septic are great and won't even look at anything that indicates the contrary.

i hardly think that keevins word is gospel, i wouldn't hold my breath unless uefa themselfs state this, keevins doesnt have a clue.

Well surely if UEFA accept this they have to accept the footage of Hartson/Pearson at the septic supporters club? I mean even if the players can't be positively identified surely it's beyond question that it was a septic supporters club, or am I just missing the point and UEFA think septic are great and just won't even look at anything to the contrary.

you would think this would be the case but there seems to be a double standards issue going on around the uefa offices at the moment.

Well surely if UEFA accept this they have to accept the footage of Hartson/Pearson at the septic supporters club? I mean even if the players can't be positively identified surely it's beyond question that it was a septic supporters club, or am I just missing the point and UEFA think septic are great and just won't even look at anything to the contrary.

you would think this would be the case but there seems to be a double standards issue going on around the uefa offices at the moment.

If UEFA are shaping like banning us from Europe then Murray has to play hard ball and leave them in no doubt that we will expose the double standard. Septic are wide open for the same sort of scrutiny that we have been subject to, and I'm prepared to bet that UEFA know this.

I've not been paying attention.

I had an argument in work with celtic people talking about Rangers being banned in Europe & the fuck the pope and the IRA video. I was staying quite until asked my opinion though!

This is my veiw on the some of the things that have been going on, and I would like some feedback!? At the end of the day people are entiteled to their opinion, freedom of speech and all that. I would have thought. So, what is wrong with singing fuck the IRA? A terrorist organisation that bombed Britian. Nothing at all. Or am I wrong!?

I get the sectarian undertones. The pope is figurehead of the Catholic religion, one that many people are against for various reasons. The vatican & therefor the pope is/was is aware of certain issues and turns a blind eye or has done to these issues. Well documented.

The African nations are crippled with disease because things that will help their religion forbids. The world is fucked up. Do you go to hell if you use a condom!? Or have an Abortion? What even if you are raped? Who is to say ? Does anyone really know?

If I feel strongly about issues surrounding the vatican and the pope, and if I want to say fuck the pope is that not my opinion and my view? Am I not allowed to do this? It is to me, just like I would say fuck that drug dealing junkie that stays up my street! Fuck him! Is it because it is the figure head of a religion it is offensive? Is that the bottomline?

I understand alot ov things have to change and Ranger people are trying to change. I dont understand everyone is being tarnished with the one brush. If the club got banned from Europe and set back years in revenue etc etc not good enough because what about the fans supporters of the club who have been good and obidein' by these changes!?

It is a witch h**. In the videos AB posted you can hear fuck the Queen and the like, I would like to see these splattered all over the papers with other things that go on in the Celtic support that gets ignored.

/ragin

I've not been paying attention.

I had an argument in work with celtic people talking about Rangers being banned in Europe & the fuck the pope and the IRA video. I was staying quite until asked my opinion though!

This is my veiw on the some of the things that have been going on, and I would like some feedback!? At the end of the day people are entiteled to their opinion, freedom of speech and all that. I would have thought. So, what is wrong with singing fuck the IRA? A terrorist organisation that bombed Britian. Nothing at all. Or am I wrong!?

I get the sectarian undertones. The pope is figurehead of the Catholic religion, one that many people are against for various reasons. The vatican & therefor the pope is/was is aware of certain issues and turns a blind eye or has done to these issues. Well documented.

The African nations are crippled with disease because things that will help their religion forbids. The world is fucked up. Do you go to hell if you use a condom!? Or have an Abortion? What even if you are raped? Who is to say ? Does anyone really know?

If I feel strongly about issues surrounding the vatican and the pope, and if I want to say fuck the pope is that not my opinion and my view? Am I not allowed to do this? It is to me, just like I would say fuck that drug dealing junkie that stays up my street! Fuck him! Is it because it is the figure head of a religion it is offensive? Is that the bottomline?

I understand alot ov things have to change and Ranger people are trying to change. I dont understand everyone is being tarnished with the one brush. If the club got banned from Europe and set back years in revenue etc etc not good enough because what about the fans supporters of the club who have been good and obidein' by these changes!?

It is a witch h**. In the videos AB posted you can hear fuck the Queen and the like, I would like to see these splattered all over the papers with other things that go on in the Celtic support that gets ignored.

/ragin

Good post (tu)

Well surely if UEFA accept this they have to accept the footage of Hartson/Pearson at the septic supporters club? I mean even if the players can't be positively identified surely it's beyond question that it was a septic supporters club, or am I just missing the point here and UEFA think septic are great and won't even look at anything that indicates the contrary.

As I understand it, the difference between the Milan video & the Hartson /Pearson one is that the fact it took place whilst Celtic were on European duty means UEFA could use it as evidence if they so choose. Thing is, they haven't been set up the way we have (i.e. no journos have told UEFA delegates what songs to listen out for) so it won't happen.

As I understand it, the difference between the Milan video & the Hartson /Pearson one is that the fact it took place whilst Celtic were on European duty means UEFA could use it as evidence if they so choose. Thing is, they haven't been set up the way we have (i.e. no journos have told UEFA delegates what songs to listen out for) so it won't happen.

Thats my point, the driving force for this has came from within our own country and you can be sure that if a piece of video of sectarianism from one of our clubs was to become available, it would soon find it's way to UEFA and suddenly become further damning evidence against us.