Davis Fleck Lafferty/Wylde

Miller

aye only cos you got 13 players :lol:

haha weir to play evergame next season aye? :lol:

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-hoo. The day has finally arrived. Rangers are in Sydbey Australia. I'm just about to get up (9:20am), have a quick fry up at the local cafe and meet friends at 10:30. Off the pub for 11:00 and then decide whether to go to the ground for the first game, Sydney FC vs AEK, or stay in the pub until just before kick off. I guess I'll see what the other Bears are doing. WATP.

I envy you. I am still dreaming of the day that a shitty Stockholm club goes to the Champions League and end up in the same group as Rangers. That day I will start working on how Sweden Loyal will welcome our fellow bears to our city (I'm working at the stadium where the game would be played). Sadly, the city's representative will most likely be eliminated in qualification round 3 against Rosenborg. Swedish football isn't better than that. So I'll just keep dreaming.

Bah, screw it. Rangers should be experienced on Ibrox, not on Råsunda, anyway. ;)

great for our overseas bears , lets hope we do the right thing at go stateside next summer for all our loyal fans over there

This hail.gif

Damn right they better! Actually all the pre-season games here so far have been well attended. hh.gif