Rangers go black to basics

THIRDKIT_516x285_134051a.jpg

HERE come the men in black... Rangers wanted to keep us in the dark, but the club's new- look, black third kit has been revealed on the internet.

The strip, expected to cost around £40, will replace the outgoing white top.

Last night a Gers source said: "The all-black third kit is nice and stylish. I think the top will be a hit with fans." The image of the third kit - along with the new home and red and white striped away kits - was leaked on Facebook.

Within hours, thousands of fans around the world had clicked to have a peek of the SPL champions' jerseys.

In May we revealed Rangers' latest home strip, which carries the logo of the new sponsors Tennent's.

The third-choice top, worn when away kits clash, has white piping around the neck.

Ibrox staff weren't available for comment last night, but our fan added: "We're hoping the all-black kit will prove lucky.

"After all, it has never done the New Zealand rugby team any harm!"

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/887927/Get-a-sneak-preview-of-Rangers-shock-new-third-kit.html

I think the wee t on the shorts above the badge is well smart

But since when do we have sponsors on shorts? And while I'm being overly sensitive, why is it ABOVE the crest? Who do Tennants think they are, having their logo ABOVE the crest of the Rangers?

(I do love a bit of tennants super though :ph34r: )

We had the two images of the home and away strip originally leaked a while back but it was always just a rumour about the black top... I really hope it is black as I will be out buying it straight away if it is!

Well the image was correct with the Home and Away kits so I would be certain that the Black kit will be correct.

Find it strange how it has a different neck from the other two...

Cracking kit though, all 3 kits are amazing this year (tu) well done umbro.