Quis separabit

Dennis

This is a motto all bears should take to heart.

After reading some threads on here tonight, us fans need unity,ffs we are bears, we all support the greatest club in the world, WE HAVE ENOUGH HATERS.

GET IT TOGETHER

QUIS SEPARABIT :uk:

I was going to post this on another thread but by the time had written it up the thread had been removed, so I'll post it here for what it's worth.

I would hate for a fellow Bear to get ban here for having a alternative viewpoint, i have been banned from another forum for holding a different view from the some of members there. However, if an member here has his allegiance to our club and or heritage called into question for his remarks continually denigrating said beliefs. Then i think it is up to the Moderators to investigate that member to determine if his interest and beliefs are akin to ours, or his beliefs run contrary and in oppositions to ours, namely he could an infiltrator from the dark side. Which i would call for his immediate expulsion from our company. If again however he should be proven to be of our kin, then apologies should be made to him forthwith as an different viewpoint within our creed does not merit a ban.

I don't consider myself a bigot or sectarian for hating Septic and their inbred imbeciles.

I was going to post this on another thread but by the time had written it up the thread had been removed, so I'll post it here for what it's worth.

I would hate for a fellow Bear to get ban here for having a alternative viewpoint, i have been banned from another forum for holding a different view from the some of members their. However, if an member here has his allegiance to our club and or heritage called into question for his remarks continually denigrating said beliefs. Then i think it is up to the Moderators to investigate that member to determine if his interest and beliefs are akin to ours, or his beliefs run contrary and in oppositions to ours, namely he could an infiltrator from the dark side. Which i would call for his immediate expulsion from our company. If again however he should be proven to be of our kin, then apologies should be made to him forthwith as an different viewpoint within our creed does not merit a ban.

I don't consider myself a bigot or sectarian for hating Septic and their inbred imbeciles.

When our own fans make a post about Protestant shite they should hang their head in shame. Even if they dont want to be part of our Protestant traditions, they have crossed the boundry in my eyes.

I would hate for a fellow Bear to get ban here for having a alternative viewpoint, i have been banned from another forum for holding a different view from the some of members their. However, if an member here has his allegiance to our club and or heritage called into question for his remarks continually denigrating said beliefs. Then i think it is up to the Moderators to investigate that member to determine if his interest and beliefs are akin to ours, or his beliefs run contrary and in oppositions to ours, namely he could an infiltrator from the dark side. Which i would call for his immediate expulsion from our company. If again however he should be proven to be of our kin, then apologies should be made to him forthwith as an different viewpoint within our creed does not merit a ban.

When our own fans make a post about Protestant shite they should hang their head in shame. Even if they dont want to be part of our Protestant traditions, they have crossed the boundry in my eyes.

I agree one of our own calling our heritage shite is beyond the pale, but banning him for his crass remarks does not change his viewpoint. I would rather we tried to challenge him on that view and hopefully change his understanding that would cause him make such an ill informed statement.

Well said Minst , that post was a racist attack.

I would hate for a fellow Bear to get ban here for having a alternative viewpoint, i have been banned from another forum for holding a different view from the some of members there. However, if an member here has his allegiance to our club and or heritage called into question for his remarks continually denigrating said beliefs. Then i think it is up to the Moderators to investigate that member to determine if his interest and beliefs are akin to ours, or his beliefs run contrary and in oppositions to ours, namely he could an infiltrator from the dark side. Which i would call for his immediate expulsion from our company. If again however he should be proven to be of our kin, then apologies should be made to him forthwith as an different viewpoint within our creed does not merit a ban.

That thread was removed? Im sure one of the mods posted that this site didn't have any censorship too, WTF is going in?