Ibrox ban joke

The Artist

Going by UEFA's judgement it would be less of a crime if I went up to someone in the street and punched them in the face and gave them a kicking than it would be to simply call them a name

alternatively you could wear riot gear and skelp everyone you see over the head with a baton.

Going by UEFA's judgement it would be less of a crime if I went up to someone in the street and punched them in the face and gave them a kicking than it would be to simply call them a name

Dontcha just love those 'punch a pape' nights?

alternatively you could wear riot gear and skelp everyone you see over the head with a baton.

We need to get to the bottom of that someone has to be held responsible.........

Who gave the order ??????? <_<

No trouble has occured inside Ibrox so why should that be shut down? If there are problems away from home tehn ban us from going away! That would be less detrimental to the club!!!

Maybe unfair, but you cant say we were not warned after the last time. The pig headed die-hards, so called Bears that are just a bunch of morons, cant seem to see sense or just do not want to.

Personally I cant understand how any intelligent or semi intelligent person can want to stand up in public and shout FTP. Thats like standing up and admitting to the world that I am a bigot and a moron. Making nazi style salutes in ISRAEL? C'mon! Pig ignorant.

Anyone disagree?

We shouldnt be banned from playing at Ibrox cause as sum1 said earlier in a post no trouble has happened at Ibrox for years well apart from wee sean running on but other than that we were praised by UEFA for our efforts on our issues with sectarianism at Ibrox, If anything we should be banned for 1-2 games abroad not at home, as sum1 has said on FF how many complaints did UEFA receive last year from Spain?? and how many this year? 0 they said the complaints came from Scotland its the scottish press who send the complaints they would love to see us thrown out of Europe because if we do then they know they have won thats why the club have to get tough on journalists here and ban them but McIntyre, Bain and Murray dont have the balls to do it!! The songs wee sing are fine we just need to get rid of the add ons and 1nce we do we will be fine but people will learn and will stop it

Guest TheQueensXI

We need to get to the bottom of that someone has to be held responsible.........

Who gave the order ??????? <_<

themselves. they use any force they deem necessary to "stop trouble". and obviously cause enough themselves to get any trouble to start.

the police will walk away with no punishment and rangers will take all the blame. and osasuna will escape it too - even though it was their fault they couldnt manage to segregate fans and put in place adequate security measures. i think the mhedia seem to have conveniently sidestepped the fact that osasuna cant handle bringing large numbers of fans to pamplona and dealing with them properly. no, its more important to take the easy target and punish rangers.

Maybe unfair, but you cant say we were not warned after the last time. The pig headed die-hards, so called Bears that are just a bunch of morons, cant seem to see sense or just do not want to.

Personally I cant understand how any intelligent or semi intelligent person can want to stand up in public and shout FTP. Thats like standing up and admitting to the world that I am a bigot and a moron. Making nazi style salutes in ISRAEL? C'mon! Pig ignorant.

Anyone disagree?

Absolutely spot on. (tu)

Anyone disagree?

Absolutely spot on. (tu)

Here, here!