Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Someone who can say something like he has done nothing more to ask here because it was slapped in the face of fans and club members - said the president of the Viennese club Rudolf Edlinger .

Their club prez is fucking raging, Get it right up ye rudolf ya red nose fud! We came, We saw, We signed!

Heard him earlier :wanker: . Fuck him and his pishy wee club Jelavic's moving on to bigger and better things

NIKICA JELAVIC threatened Rapid Vienna with STRIKE action before finally sealing his dream move to Rangers.

The Croat hitman will be unveiled at Ibrox today and put pen to paper on a four-year deal understood to be worth a staggering £23,000-a-week.

The transfer saga came to a dramatic end yesterday when the hitman refused to play in Rapid's Europa League clash with Aston Villa.

Rapid were left with no option but to back down - clearing the way for Jelavic's £4.1million move to Ibrox.

The 24-year-old joins on-loan Manchester City kid Vladimir Weiss who arrived yesterday, as revealed in SunSport, and James Beattie at Ibrox. But the big hitman's switch to Scotland has angered Rapid president Rudolf Edlinger.

Despite shaking hands on a deal to sell the player to Gers last Monday, Edlinger claims Jelavic had agreed to face Villa.

But after Rangers threatened to pull the plug on the move, furious Jelavic told Rapid bosses yesterday he wanted to quit.

Edlinger said: "I am deeply disappointed.

"I held talks with the player on Wednesday and he made it clear he would be available for both games against Aston Villa. There was a suggestion he could even stay beyond that.

"But the situation changed and Nikica informed us of his decision this morning."

Rapid are now considering legal action against Jelavic, who hit 21 goals, including nine in Europe, last season.

His arrival brings Gers' summer spending to £5.6m.

City kid Weiss jetted to Glasgow yesterday to seal a one-year loan deal, but no more signings are expected at Ibrox.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3104105/Jelavic-jets-in.html#ixzz0x6MnflI3

But after Rangers threatened to pull the plug on the move, furious Jelavic told Rapid bosses yesterday he wanted to quit.

well played bain. well played :21::clap:

NIKICA JELAVIC threatened Rapid Vienna with STRIKE action before finally sealing his dream move to Rangers.

The Croat hitman will be unveiled at Ibrox today and put pen to paper on a four-year deal understood to be worth a staggering £23,000-a-week.

The transfer saga came to a dramatic end yesterday when the hitman refused to play in Rapid's Europa League clash with Aston Villa.

Rapid were left with no option but to back down - clearing the way for Jelavic's £4.1million move to Ibrox.

The 24-year-old joins on-loan Manchester City kid Vladimir Weiss who arrived yesterday, as revealed in SunSport, and James Beattie at Ibrox. But the big hitman's switch to Scotland has angered Rapid president Rudolf Edlinger.

Despite shaking hands on a deal to sell the player to Gers last Monday, Edlinger claims Jelavic had agreed to face Villa.

"I held talks with the player on Wednesday and he made it clear he would be available for both games against Aston Villa. There was a suggestion he could even stay beyond that.

"But the situation changed and Nikica informed us of his decision this morning."

Rapid are now considering legal action against Jelavic, who hit 21 goals, including nine in Europe, last season.

His arrival brings Gers' summer spending to £5.6m.

City kid Weiss jetted to Glasgow yesterday to seal a one-year loan deal, but no more signings are expected at Ibrox.

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz0x6MnflI3

Cheers KK.

and put pen to paper on a four-year deal understood to be worth a staggering £23,000-a-week.

We're fucking rich :lol:

£23k p/w? didn't even notice that there.

fuck you kris boyd :craphead:

Here i think we've made that many cut backs the bank are puffing on fucking Hamlets.

6 months ago i wouldn't have dreamed we would sign anyone for £4 million never mind wages like that PLUS sign a striker capped by England for £1.5 million.

I think there's more to come as well !

We're in dreamland, England international Craig Beattie from a Premiership club, Croatian Internationalist Nikica Jelavic at £4mil + £23K per week, Slovakian Internationalist contracted to the worlds richest club Vladimir Weiss AND MORE TO COME!

Here i think we've made that many cut backs the bank are puffing on fucking Hamlets.

6 months ago i wouldn't gave dreamed we would sign anyone for £4 million never mind wages like that PLUS sign a striker capped by England for £1.5 million.

I think there's more to come as well !

Some reports on the fee for Beattie have quoted £750k.

We're in dreamland, England international Craig Beattie from a Premiership club, Croatian Internationalist Nikica Jelavic at £4mil + £23K per week, Slovakian Internationalist contracted to the worlds richest club Vladimir Weiss AND MORE TO COME!

:BELM:

Some reports on the fee for Beattie have quoted £750k.

Haven't seen that mate,infact it was undisclosed wasn't it ?it's the quality of player as well that we're bringing in I'm delighted with.

I thought we would win the league before these guys came in,Lhennon will be lucky to have his job after Christmas now (tu)

How much sweeter is it now when we sign someone as opposed to when we used to throw money here there n everywhere , obv be amazing to have millions n millions to spend but when ur ( supposedly skint) it jst feels that much better.... Wat a day I've had 