Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Evening. Our manager Alfred Hörtnagl just confirmed that there will be no transfer to Rangers.

http://www.sportnet.at/de/rapidwien/102463225956/jelavic_wechselt_nicht_zu_den_rangers

He says" The negotiations are over and we are happy that Jelavic will be play the play off games against Villa". He also mentions that the negotiations were very complex and no agreement was reached.

This is very clear and fianally a statement from an official.

Evening. Our manager Alfred Hörtnagl just confirmed that there will be no transfer to Rangers.

http://www.sportnet.at/de/rapidwien/102463225956/jelavic_wechselt_nicht_zu_den_rangers

He says" The negotiations are over and we are happy that Jelavic will be play the play off games against Villa". He also mentions that the negotiations were very complex and no agreement was reached.

This isn't clear it's another news site with a story. If there was truth behind it i reckon it would have been released on the Official Rapid website.

This isn't clear it's another news site with a story. If there was truth behind it i reckon it would have been released on the Official Rapid website.

No. Things like "there will be no...." are never released on our website. But there is no need, because I think this is very clear now. This transfer will not happen, I`m 100% sure of that.

He should be jumping at the chance to join us!Lets move on find someone else to spend the 4 million on. (tu)

Wholeheartedly agree with this. Tbh I have become very bored of this whole situation so have only been keeping an eye out for 'he's signed' or 'deals off' posts.

Whats the main problem with this transfer being completed?

He isn't manager either.

i bought a young kid from santos on fifa10. neymar. he only cost me £3m. maybe he'd be worth a gamble, instead of jelavic...

You serious chelsea want him for big money :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were have you heard it's dead?

few different sources

really dont think its happening, i honestly dont, im not happy about it, but im just going with what i heard firstly, then read secondly and read again thirdly!

:(

fans dont want to believe till they hear the club say it, i dont think they will say anything until asked properly about it

few different sources

really dont think its happening, i honestly dont, im not happy about it, but im just going with what i heard firstly, then read secondly and read again thirdly!

:(

fans dont want to believe till they hear the club say it, i dont think they will say anything until asked properly about it

The only place i have read it is Eventing times. I'll admit it i don't want to believe it till club says it but just feel that if the evening times was true Sky BBC and Rangers would have said it to.

He isn't manager either.

Manager means in Austria something different than in Britain. I can`t explain it in english because it`s not so good. But he is the man you have to ask for a transfer and he said clearly that the deal is dead.

Manager means in Austria something different than in Britain. I can`t explain it in english because it`s not so good. But he is the man you have to ask for a transfer and he said clearly that the deal is dead.

Sporting Director.

sporting director perhaps

either way who gives a fuck now, i cant be arsed seeing his name anymore in regards to us

thread should be moved to gen sports as he aint one of us