Kane Hemmings

KingAlly

been reading other threads and cant distinguish if people actual think this boy is shit or not, everytime ive seen him he has been a stand-out, just wanting to see the overral view on him and khal naismith (spelling) too?

been reading other threads and cant distinguish if people actual think this boy is shit or not, everytime ive seen him he has been a stand-out, just wanting to see the overral view on him and khal naismith (spelling) too?

Don't you mean Khal Nhaismith, KhingAhlly? :wink:

If the best we can say about our young players are about their size and strength then we're in for a generation of lump it up the park to the big guy :(

Well if hes a wee skinny guy hes just going to get kicked off the park and won't make it for Rangers.

But he does have technical ability too and has scored a good amount of goals.

Most of the best players in the world would not be described as big and strong, if we write any player off cos he's too wee and will get kicked about then we could miss out on the next xavi, or closer to home the next steven Davis.

I'm not comparing this lad to anyone, just disappointed with the general obsession that size and strength are more important to coaches and supporters in this country than technical ability.

If the best we can say about our young players are about their size and strength then we're in for a generation of lump it up the park to the big guy :(

Think of a Hately and Coisty combo from the past, and then think of a possible combo of Hemmings and Campbell and you'll see where his size, strength and technical ability will come into play, nothing about lumping it up the park.

My comments weren't really about this lad in particular, it just seems to be the first thing people look for, I'd rather folk were saying he was technically brilliant, great control and passing. Oh and he's a big string lad that won't be pushed about.

I'm not saying every player should be a wee xavi, but theres probably lots of technically good wee boys out there getting left out of boys teams in favour of big lumps.

My comments weren't really about this lad in particular, it just seems to be the first thing people look for, I'd rather folk were saying he was technically brilliant, great control and passing. Oh and he's a big string lad that won't be pushed about.

I'm not saying every player should be a wee xavi, but theres probably lots of technically good wee boys out there getting left out of boys teams in favour of big lumps.

In my initial post I should have put he also appears to be handy with the ball at his feet as well as his head and can put a pass or two together :lol:

i know a few bears called khal and im pretty sure that is the spelling, just seeing if anyone knew or rate him?

Only know him through Football Manager, in that he is decent :wink:

In that his name is spelt Kal Naismith. According to FM he can play as a striker or wide left, is left footed and his 'Team-Mate Comparison' says 'Similar type of player to Kenny Miller'. His D.O.B is 18th Feb 1992.

Not that thats helping anyone :sherlock:

Never seemed anything special at school, infact there were many people who stood out way more rolleyes.gif

Indeed but i played in the same team as wullie dyer and now hes at Raith, played against charlie adam when he played with Rangers and boab davidson played and he was miles better than adam, now ones in the EPL the other the SFL division 1. Its all about dedication.

Tbh on the subject of strength, wee Chris Burke was a weakling and got booted about but was still great, then he improved his upper body and was even better, its all about working on players weaknesses and giving them the right coaching and development