Georgie Welcome at The Rangers game yesterday.

OrangeBurn

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: Thats what ya get for putting your picture up. Som1 said to me in another topic! Put a picture of your wife up :lol::lol::lol:

Fucking have to be stupid! open season :lol:

I know, it happens with people all the time on the Forum. It's a good laugh but and it's all in good spirit.

:lol::lol: Thats what ya get for putting your picture up. Som1 said to me in another topic! Put a picture of your wife up :lol::lol::lol:

I know, it happens with people all the time on the Forum. It's a good laugh but and it's all in good spirit.

Aye keep telling youself that. :lol::lol:

lmfao, ya bunch of wankers.

mate I've never laughed so loud in ages!! You gave the guys the ammo!

I know :lol: It's happened to me before, and i've seen it happen to other people so much too.

Aye keep telling youself that. :lol::lol:

:lol: Mate, it's the only thing thats gona get me to sleep tonight.

Just noticed, Georgie Welcome's 19 year old cousin plays for the same team as him. Shannon Welcome. It's a dude mind lads. We should trial him too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Welcome

If we're going to give trials to all his family we may as well offer his granny one as well.

No harm in giving trials. It's not costing us much.

Would be funny if this wasn't Welcome at all and was just some black dude from Pollock out watching the Gers.

That would explain the look on his face. Probably thinks the ginger twat wants his photo coz he's never met a real black guy before.

Would be funny if this wasn't Welcome at all and was just some black dude from Pollock out watching the Gers.

That would explain the look on his face. Probably thinks the ginger twat wants his photo coz he's never met a real black guy before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: