The bank

hutch42

When you borrow money off of banks they tend to want it paid back to them, so why are people bitching when that applies to Rangers.

We borrowed money to build the team that won us the last two championships and got us to a uefa cup final and now is the time to pay for them, lets get it done and get on with it.

Since Rangers and their staff are taxpayers don't they part own the bank.

Bastards still owe me £20k for me helping bail them out...i want that back now!

The "taxpayer" is going to make a healthy profit out those bail outs so i wouldn't worry about it....

That's a real possibility.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still annoys me that there are those who believe that we shouldn't pay the money back, or get special treatment just because we are a football club.

When we borrowed the money, the club knew the terms at the time and went into the deal with their eyes wide open. As a reputable business we must keep our creditors happy or lose that facility.

Just because the bank are playing hardball over finances, doesn't mean they aren't right.

I would like to lose the death grip that the bank has on us sooner rather than later, let us be the rulers of our own destiny.

Go and have a look on FF website rumour has it bank want the money now and Davis and miller to be sold.I am not saying this is true but this shit with the banks is causing so much fkin unrest with our club.This is coming from MFDM who will be posting more later.

Has he not been promising to post more later for about two months now.... :sherlock:

Not sure mate i dont believe rumours i believe facts the point i am trying to make is, the unrest all this is causing is harming our club

If we hadn't been so f'kin stupid by getting into a shitload of debt then we wouldn't have the banks breathing down our necks.

I would be loath to lose Davis, he is our creative influence but Miller is in the last year of his contract, so any money we get for him ...

However, for the good of the club we may have to suffer short term pain to have long term stability.

What would you prefer, retaining our championship this season but losing the club (although i doubt we are anywhere near that, no matter what you read elsewhere) or would you prefer to have another Centenary year.

If we hadn't been so f'kin stupid by getting into a shitload of debt then we wouldn't have the banks breathing down our necks.

I would be loath to lose Davis, he is our creative influence but Miller is in the last year of his contract, so any money we get for him ...

However, for the good of the club we may have to suffer short term pain to have long term stability.

What would you prefer, retaining our championship this season but losing the club (although i doubt we are anywhere near that, no matter what you read elsewhere) or would you prefer to have another Centenary year.

Fact we are living within our means now and the rumours continue.

No we aint. We owe millions you diddy

Your the diddy mate every fucker owes something, wake up to the real world we all borrow even fkin banks borrow its about living within your means

No we aint. We owe millions you diddy

Has he not been promising to post more later for about two months now.... :sherlock:

Not sure mate i dont believe rumours i believe facts the point i am trying to make is, the unrest all this is causing is harming our club

Rumours from numpties on follow follow ? After the amount of pish that has been spouted on there concerning any takeover who takes that seriously ?

We may be living within our means but we still need to reduce our debts and the dependancy on the bank as our source of external funding.

We may be living within our means but we still need to reduce our debts and the dependancy on the bank as our source of external funding.

We are budgeting now on no CL money so does cl money go to the bank to reduce the debt? i very much doubt it we are supposed to have a payment agreement in place correct? Then why all the rumours?

Why the rumours ? Bawbags like to act like big men on the internet that's why. If we have no CL money we would still run at a loss in all probability, we are nowhere near out of the woods yet. CL money is needed primarily to run the club not as a means to pay off debt.

P.S. quoting really isn't that difficult..... :sherlock:

Why the rumours ? Bawbags like to act like big men on the internet that's why. If we have no CL money we would still run at a loss in all probability, we are nowhere near out of the woods yet. CL money is needed primarily to run the club not as a means to pay off debt.

P.S. quoting really isn't that difficult..... :sherlock:

Yeah i know just trying to do too much at the same time sorry about that. also dont understand why Real fans want to stir shit about the club thats all.

you've got to wonder where all our money goes.

i know theres running costs and stuff,but the money rangers bring in each year with season tickets sales,

merchandise,t.v money champions league....

i mean why is 30m or whatever it is crippling us?

Can't believe how many people believe the guff rumours that keep appearing about our finances and the bank wanting it all back asap. That's garbage and does not make financial sense as the bank make money out of outer interest payments.

If the situation was that bad the debt would simply be taken up by another money lender happy to take the interest payments.

Can't believe how many people believe the guff rumours that keep appearing about our finances and the bank wanting it all back asap. That's garbage and does not make financial sense as the bank make money out of outer interest payments.

If the situation was that bad the debt would simply be taken up by another money lender happy to take the interest payments.

why have we been cutting back and losing half our team then?

We need to live within our means and reduce the debt that's why.

The scaremongering that we have to pay it all back is utter garbage and honestly if you believe the rumours that pop up every few months then you're an idiot.

We need to live within our means and reduce the debt that's why.

The scaremongering that we have to pay it all back is utter garbage and honestly if you believe the rumours that pop up every few months then you're an idiot.

i don't believe we have to pay it all back right away.

us selling most of our players and not replacing them doesn't sound like scaremongering to me.

but if you want to believe that maybe your the idiot (tu)

The transfer window isn't closed yet signings will be made.

Other than that we've replaced squad players with exciting talented young lads that we've been screaming at the club to do for years.

All I'm saying is the picture isn't as bad as has been painted. We've lost what 6 players? This means a bigger role for fleck, McMillan, ness, wylde, shinnie - is this not what we asked for?

Add a couple of signings like jelavic and one or two others and I think we're in better shape than you'd think.

There may be a little of tinted specs in what I'm saying but it's better than seeing doom and gloom everywhere.

I'd rather play these lads and give them a chance than throw money at average journeymen and untried foreigners, if they don't make the grade it's cost us nothing.

Other than that we've replaced squad players with exciting talented young lads that we've been screaming at the club to do for years.

All I'm saying is the picture isn't as bad as has been painted. We've lost what 6 players? This means a bigger role for fleck, McMillan, ness, wylde, shinnie - is this not what we asked for?

Add a couple of signings like jelavic and one or two others and I think we're in better shape than you'd think.

There may be a little of tinted specs in what I'm saying but it's better than seeing doom and gloom everywhere.

I'd rather play these lads and give them a chance than throw money at average journeymen and untried foreigners, if they don't make the grade it's cost us nothing.

I agree with that although i hope the fans give the youths a chance.

I agree with that although i hope the fans give the youths a chance.

(tu)